Lack of variety in Sex scenes

+
There are even posts in this topic which clearly show videos of those scenes, without spoiler tags. Just sayin. But yeah, I learned my lesson. Maybe this topic should just be shifted to the spoilery area.

I really hope someone makes a camera mod for a certain scene.

There are even posts in this topic which clearly show videos of those scenes, without spoiler tags. Just sayin. But yeah, I learned my lesson. Maybe this thread should just be shifted to the spoilery area.

I really hope someone makes a camera mod for a certain scene.

I don't think you did anything wrong, considering the topic is about the lack of variety in witcher 3 sex scenes. Everybody who visits this thread should know that they might get spoiled about the topic and if they don't want that they shouldn't visit this thread in the first place.

Well, in fairness, there are a lot of lighthouses where it could have happened. Probably didn't spoil THAT much. And anyone complaining about lack of sex scenes has probably seen them all. Several times. ;)

But I'll move this to the spoiler forums.

(Hmmm.... Suggestions or Modding?)

Thank you, guys.

So back to business: We need a mod for seeing more of our lovely couple in this scene. :D I guess it is possible since there are already a few camera mods out there.

Guest 3847602

That's a perfect example of that (stupid) censorship. She had a at least partly unqiue scene but they used weird camera angles to not show it. Now she has the same 15 sec animation like every prostitute.
Don't let me even start with the second Yennefer scene. It was just cringeworthy and didn't even make any sense

Wait a minute, they changed her sex scene? Why? When?

I hope they actually use some of the 16 hours of motion-capture in the dlc's and don't just reuse the tame 15sec animation from the base game again.

You - as most of the people - got it wrong with this 16h statement. The motion capture recordings just took 16h to ... record. There are not 16 hours of sex in this game (well ... maybe secrect console command ...? ^^).

Top Bottom