Lady of The Lake

+
Lady of The Lake

There's a beautiful soundtrack in chapter 4 of TW1 that I couldn't have found it among official soundtracks.
I had recorded that a while back and named it "Lady of The Lake" , here's the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/?7jqh43nqnq1xs1j

hope you'd enjoy it !

Thank you very much. In return, here are some tunes that were also excluded from the soundtrack :confused: . I hope you enjoy them.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wif34nb52r421cx
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gvp1p21jxqvtx26

Chapter 4 certainly had some lovely music.

Speaking of chapter 4 . . . have you noticed that in the beginning of TW2, right were you head off from the tent, there's captain in front of some soldiers and he says:

Captain: I said attention imbecile, where are you from ?
Soldier: murky waters sir
Captain: murky waters up your arse, barrels of it !
Soldier: yes sir sergeant sir !!!

LoL

BlackLeopard said:

That dialogue is fucking hilarious. BTW there are more tracks in the Data/Music map. For example, a few tracks in a map with the inconspicuous name 'sex'. Curiously, it contains the music you hear in the Succubus lair in TW2.

Edit: Fuck yeah, finally found that gloomy tavern music from Act 1 in that map. Love it! Name: amb_sw_karczma

Second edit: Wow, there is so much unused soundtrack in this map. Too bad it didn't end up being in the game.

Haha, the soldiers are very hilarious />

a few tracks in a map with the inconspicuous name 'sex'.

What?! OH... I bet ol'Dandy wrote these ditties.

EDIT: Found it. O and what hilarious giggling noises.

Jobbert said:
Wow, there is so much unused soundtrack in this map. Too bad it didn't end up being in the game.
Perhaps it will be possible to add tracks to the main game with the REDkit? That would be quite cool.

theFixer said:
Perhaps it will be possible to add tracks to the main game with the REDkit? That would be quite cool.

Actually you can do it right now but it takes time.
first you'd have to extract soundtracks from fmod data in the installed directory of the game, then rename your desired music to match a certain soundtrack that you want to be changed and finally create a new fmod data and replace it with the original file.

Holy fucking tumblr anthill with gravy and applesauce shit! This thread is so fucking full of win! Thank you so much for the music tracks, they're beyond amazing and I've been looking for them though I gave up quite a long time ago :)

Cheers broskis, much love and many kisses! If I was a straight up gangsta high roller mo-fo I'd say "no homo" but since I'm a just regular dude, I'd actually kiss you XD

BlackLeopard said:
Speaking of chapter 4 . . . have you noticed that in the beginning of TW2, right were you head off from the tent, there's captain in front of some soldiers and he says:

LoL
Yeah that dialogue was pretty beast!

BlackLeopard said:
Actually you can do it right now but it takes time.
first you'd have to extract soundtracks from fmod data in the installed directory of the game, then rename your desired music to match a certain soundtrack that you want to be changed and finally create a new fmod data and replace it with the original file.
I imagined as much, but this way you'd have to basically overwrite some track with another, and choosing one would be really hard. I hoped for it to be possible, with the REDkit, to add without removing. Maybe it will be, who knows (the testers, probably ).

Blothulfur said:
If Emhyr's hurt Murky Waters, me, Aerondight and the Emperor are going to have bloody words.

I always found it appropriate that, should Geralt die, he would be buried under the last mound at the Hermit's Hut.

thanks for the song, chapter's 4 spirit is something very special, a love story rather than a monster one, and the music is so good

Top Bottom