Lag on GTX 1050 Intel i5

+
I tried turning all the settings right down in game but it hasn't helped. Very laggy and unplayable on a brand new laptop. Have tried reading other posts for advice but its not helping. Can someone please recommend solutions i will try all. My laptop is an Asus TUF Gaming FX505GD.

Specs are:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

(RAM) 12.0 GB

Microsoft Windows 10 Home

i tried turning all settings right down and tried optimizing them with Geforce Experience, cant remember if there was anything else lol. Yes i had a couple on but not at first and it was already bad at the start but now is worse so i might just take them all off and see.
Post automatically merged:

What solutions did you try?
Using any mods?
hey i just tried disabling the few mods i had except for the infinite carry one and started it up and its perfect now. Very weird because at first i had none anyway. No lag whatsoever now i have no idea what was wrong in the first place but i guess the mods made it worse and the first problem may have been fixed by this mod i just put on called Place of Power Dll Boost. The other mods i turned off with vortex were ultra gore 2, jump in shallow water, fast travel from anywhere, toss a coin to your witcher and rare items merchant. Not sure which one had made it worse but i hadn't tried taking them off until now since it was already lagging before. thank you anyway, any idea which mod it could've been?

Last edited:
Top Bottom