Lag/Stutter current fixes dont work

+
i had not done the clean boot yet but the shadow play program was off and the icon that sits in the corner of the screen was flickering and had a red line through it. i removed the nvidia shadow play software to see if that works so when i get back home ill give it another go

so i jumped on witcher 2 when i got home (with the nvidia geforce experience software removed from my system) and again i had no issues so now ive played 2 games of witcher and 1 game of ff 14 with no issue. i will try again tomorrow but it seems that the issue is the nvidias software

ive been on again for around 50 mins and had no issue whatsoever so im betting it was the nvidia experience software that is causing the issue

Good to know you found a solution, and thanks for posting what it was - it may help us if someone has a similar problem in the future.

np ill be 100% happy after a week or so with no issues. and thank you for your time in replying unlike on the ff 14 forum where i had over 200 views and no reply's :(.
so again thank you for your help!!

Top Bottom