Landing instant death issue

+
I sometime get this issue when jumping over boxes and walls. For example I'll land on a box and then slide off the box hitting the floor and then die instantly.

I've have also encountered a bug when I land from a great height and injury my character, I get stuck in place and can't move then when I can start to move again I take more damage then can't move again. this results in me dieing for no reason because its as if the game thinks I'm constantly landing and should be taking damage form the ground.

I sometime get this issue when jumping over boxes and walls. For example I'll land on a box and then slide off the box hitting the floor and then die instantly.

I've have also encountered a bug when I land from a great height and injury my character, I get stuck in place and can't move then when I can start to move again I take more damage then can't move again. this results in me dieing for no reason because its as if the game thinks I'm constantly landing and should be taking damage form the ground.
There seems to be a particular problem with this when jumping from boulders in the Badlands, as if the game assumes that boulders are at very significant height whatever they look like. My lore excuse for this is that every boulder hides a snake that does not like to be disturbed.

It has never been really fixed. You can die or get stuck-damaged by jumping on slopes, boulders, close to barriers or street blocks, on top of garbages, slightly uneven terrain; and it does not matter from how high you jump.

Top Bottom