Language contextual subtitles

+
I'm someone who likes to play their games without subtitles. But, I've noticed that there is a heavy use of different languages in the cutscenes. Language sensitive subtitles that show subtitles for language other than the game chosen language would be awesome.

Oh, yes! This is exactly what I wish too. I hate playing with normal subtitles, but I've noticed time and time again that when NPCs speak other languages the subtitles only appear if I have all subtitles enabled. I often have to quickly press ESC and then enable subtitles in order to understand, but I invariably miss out on the first line or two of dialogue.

If anyone is listening, please think about adding an option of language sensitive subtitles as sf0912 suggested above. This would be fantastic.

I literally created a profile just to suggest this. Glad I'm not alone in wanting subtitles just for non-native language, in my case English.
I hate having subtitles on all the time because I can't help but read them rather than listen and enjoy.

Top Bottom