language has been removed with hot fix 4.1.2?

+
I am a Hong Kong player and I am very disappointed you removed Chinese in the Game without any note.
this is a card game, not FPS game.
Plz return my consumption by credit card too.

Please reply to Chinese... The player does not understand the game text, so it doesn't make any sense. Not every player knows English.

I cannot say for sure, but the Chinese version seems to be a separate game managed by a different publisher, probably because of an agreement between said publisher and CD Projekt Red. I suspect the Chinese players will have to download the game from elsewhere.

The official Chinese site is: https://www.playgwent.cn Maybe more information can be found there.

Regardless, I've also forwarded the question to CDPR.

Ok, but can you support Traditional Chinese version for Taiwan players, PLEASEEEEEE.
So that I can make my friends join this game!

why chinese is removed? due to what policy? if related file is already in the game, why not let players choose. gwent is not such a easy game, feeling the strain of reading unfamiliar text is bad experience for playing.

thank you 4RM3D

Simplified Chinese is not only Chinese can read , some people prefer simplified Chinese more than other language in GWENT. Due to some reason they choose international server but only can understand Chinese , and they just invest a slot time and money then somehow this game remove they only can read language without notice.

So I hope CDPR can put simplified Chinese back or increase more language option for more GWENT Player.

I cannot say for sure, but the Chinese version seems to be a separate game managed by a different publisher, probably because of an agreement between said publisher and CD Projekt Red. I suspect the Chinese players will have to download the game from elsewhere.

The official Chinese site is: https://www.playgwent.cn Maybe more information can be found there.

Regardless, I've also forwarded the question to CDPR.

not just PRC use 漢語(may be you will call it "mandarin"), others country use 漢語 too.

CDPR plz dont aware only PRC use 漢語, that's so disappoint for mandarin user.

Please return Chinese. I want to play Gwent with Chinese. I hope that the same problem will not occur to Android.

Top Bottom