language has been removed with hot fix 4.1.2?

+
Why did you remove the Simplified Chinese originally supported on iOS?
This change has made many Chinese players living outside mainland China uncomfortable.
Will Simplified Chinese be re-supported?
Or what about traditional Chinese?

:(:cry: :cry: :cry:

I think there are a large number of Chinese language user in North American too. I hope you guys can at least put the Traditional Chinese back.

Give us Traditional Chinese, We love this game, but we need to force us to read simple Chinese.
Please take Taiwanese seriously, Thank you very much

Please add Chinese language support back. Even though a separate company hosts the game in China it is NOT a valid to remove a language support in the game.

I cannot say for sure, but the Chinese version seems to be a separate game managed by a different publisher, probably because of an agreement between said publisher and CD Projekt Red. I suspect the Chinese players will have to download the game from elsewhere.

The official Chinese site is: https://www.playgwent.cn Maybe more information can be found there.

Regardless, I've also forwarded the question to CDPR.
one possible reason: gaea(chinese gwent publisher) ask CDPR remove the Simplified Chinese . because international server with Simplified Chinese can absorb gaea server's population.
i think the soultion is very simple. CDPR can add traditional Chinese into ios.

I cannot say for sure, but the Chinese version seems to be a separate game managed by a different publisher, probably because of an agreement between said publisher and CD Projekt Red. I suspect the Chinese players will have to download the game from elsewhere.

The official Chinese site is: https://www.playgwent.cn Maybe more information can be found there.

Please send a question to CDPR:
In iOS, you need to download the app through AppStore, and the Chinese version is only available in Appstore's China area. This means that if you cancel the support for Chinese, this game can't be played.

Creating a new ID outside of the area where you are located, and getting different payment methods, is too cumbersome and almost impossible to achieve.
Not to mention that if you want to update GWENT, you need to switch iTunes account. Switching the account will delete the media files purchased and downloaded in the original account. This is just one problem that will happen.

It's really regrettable that CDPR removed Chinese.
I think that no matter what agreement CDPR and publishers have reached, now in iOS, the rules should be changed accordingly.

Last edited:
I’m Taiwanese , I just can read TCH more than SCH, and in Taiwan can’t play (don’t want too also) China version , there’s no language I can read in IOS . AND that happened after I paid. disappointing:(
plz don’t do same for 2077

Hello!
After the latest update of Gwent in iOS (which fixed the problem of free novigrad keg), I cannot change language into chinese anymore, and this change is not included in the latest version.
Could Gwent team or someone explain this for me please?

I'm very disappointed about removing Chinese in the last update
Could Gwent team consider give it back or I would exit this game with friends.

Lexor

Forum veteran
any latest info coming?
A small info for you and other posters: CDPR does not work on weekends and holidays.
That last part (holidays) is kind of important now as there is national holiday in Poland on November 11th (Monday).

All of that means I would not expect any crucial info before November 12th (Tuesday).

Thank you 4RM3D for your forwarding ,CDPR update 4.1.3 to fix language issue.

Top Bottom