Language pack for GOTY Witcher 3

+
Language pack for GOTY Witcher 3

Dear ALL,

I am one of a lot of people who bought disk version of GOTY Witcher 3. And I did it in country where I don’t live.

I'm from Ukraine and bought disk in Italy. I have ukrainian PS account.

I knew that CD Projekt Red did language packs for Witcher 3 so I have possibility to didn’t think about available languages for my future GOTY game.

So when game was available in markets I bought it.

After installation game on my PS4, I tried to download additional languages for it (russian language in my case), game told me that “This content is not available now” (or something like that).

I thought that it is a problem by store or something else. Some time later situation didn’t change, so I started to found out what is wrong. Problem was a difference between my UKRAINIAN PS account and ITALIAN game.

So I created new ITALIAN PS account and after that “button” download additional languages correctly opened my a PS store with available language packs.

For my shame there is NO GOTY russian language what I need. BUT russian language pack is available for main game Witcher 3… It’s strange logic...

After I created UK account where GOTY russian language pack is available and downloaded it from the PS store, but downloaded application can’t be installed (the problem between CUSA code of my disk game and DLC I guess). It was my last hope to solve a problem.

So why I’m writing this post. At first is to provide a small guide about similar issue, at second is to ask a community to help me sign a petition ( https://www.change.org/p/cd-projekt-red-language-pack-for-goty-witcher-3-playstation-4 ) to CD Projekt Red to provide us a opportunity to install language packs from another EU store, or provide same language packs for GOTY Witcher what were done for main game.

I hope that my problem will be not ignored and you can help me.

Thanks everybody in advance.

---------- Updated at 05:27 PM ----------

I created this petition... follow it please!

https://www.change.org/p/cd-projekt-red-language-pack-for-goty-witcher-3-playstation-4

Last edited:
Heh...

I'm afraid that if you are a citizen of the Ukraine that purchased your copy of the game while in Italy, then you will need to wait for the Mediterranean counties to withdraw from the European Union. At that stage, you must learn basic Swahili in order to fill out the forms necessary to have your petition translated into Arabic, Spanish, and Cantonese. If successful, you may then apply in English for your copy of the Russian language pack.

(I'm asking about the situation now. ;))

Top Bottom