Language setting is reset everytime the game started

+
As title, I set the subtitles and UI language to Traditional Chinese.

Everything worked fine until I restarted the game, the setting just went back to English again.

I downloaded from GOG and the version I chose is English version.

Same issue is reported by many other players in Taiwan, does it happens on other languages?

Same here I've got Thai language resetting every time after quit the game and got some bug that game minimize every time I change language so I have to force close the game and GOG galaxy then start again.

Hi, I'm french, and I have only the choice english for audio ! And when i choose french for the other options (interface and subtitles), when i restart the gale, the game is still in full english !

Thanks for help.

Hi, I am from Lithuania and can not change audio language - only english :((( And text language resets every time I restart game... HELP PLS! I dreamed to play game in polish! I am playing GOG version

UPDATE:

I found solution, but it is weird a bit :)
In GOG Galaxy go to Cyberpunk 2077 -> Extras and find OFFLINE BACKUP INSTALLERS section. It is full game setup download about 104 GB size.
Download it and run setup, install to the same game directory as previous install. When setup starts, select your desired language (french for example) and select install. When install ends you'll have choice of English and French voice dub. Run install once more with different language selected - you'll have one more language for selection. To permanently change language from last installed manually edit this file:
CP2077-language-select.jpg

Good luck

Last edited:
Same problem. Language setting reset back to English every time I launch the game. PC / Steam

Same problem here. I want to play with english voices and spanish text but the language resets back to english everytime I restart the game.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I am from Lithuania and can not change audio language - only english :((( And text language resets every time I restart game... HELP PLS! I dreamed to play game in polish! I am playing GOG version

UPDATE:

I found solution, but it is weird a bit :)
In GOG Galaxy go to Cyberpunk 2077 -> Extras and find OFFLINE BACKUP INSTALLERS section. It is full game setup download about 104 GB size.
Download it and run setup, install to the same game directory as previous install. When setup starts, select your desired language (french for example) and select install. When install ends you'll have choice of English and French voice dub. Run install once more with different language selected - you'll have one more language for selection. To permanently change language from last installed manually edit this file:
View attachment 11073575

Good luck
You don't need to download the whole game again. Just change the language in GOG launcher.
BTW, this doesn't work if you want voices and texts in different languages. It will resets at launch to whatever language you picked during the installation of the game.

The problem is with RedLauncher, if you open the game via Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\Cyberpunk2077.exe it'll load properly.

Cyberpunk 2077 language setting always reset after restarting game, but in GOG Galaxy game manage->configure menu, there is no Traditional Chinese(繁體中文) option.

It makes users must change language in game setting every time.
Please add Traditional Chinese(繁體中文) option into Cyberpunk 2077 configure language menu.

pic.png

same issue on steam, i want my dialogs in english and subtitles in french but it resets all the time

Same issue here, using gog trying to play with spanish text and english voices, at leat give the option to change the text language while playing. Starting the game, realising the language is incorrect and being forced to exit to main menu, change language and start again is annoying

Top Bottom