Languages

+
I think it's toooo early to have any info about different languages. But as the different language package was welcomed by the community I assume we will have TW2 in various languages as well.

Where can I check full list of languages that would be provided in steam version?Now there are only "English, German, French, Italian, Spanish". Specifically I am interested in Russian. :]

Where can I check full list of languages that would be provided in steam version?Now there are only "English, German, French, Italian, Spanish". Specifically I am interested in Russian. :]
According to the conference, Russian is one of the languages that TW2 will be fully localized in. Whether the folks at Steam will include it is another question.

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
According to the conference, Russian is one of the languages that TW2 will be fully localized in. Whether the folks at Steam will include it is another question.
Thank you. So I will be looking for detail information in steam community.

Hello, I'd like to know whether the boxed versions of the game feature multiple languages or not. Being French, I'm very tempted to preorder right now on Amazon.fr, but I wouldn't like to be limited to the French version.

I want to know the answer to this, too, as someone elsewhere indicated that they didn't think we'd have the option to use, say, Polish voices with English subtitles this time around.

Russia has a big and faithful Witcher community, you can switch tw2.thewitcher.com into Russian. It would be a shame if TW2 won't be available in Russian. Snowball is the publisher for Russia. I'm sure you find more info there than me ;-D

thx all i have my answer after the conference for my country full and subtitle also i could play the game game both is great:)

Top Bottom