Large Breast Size when clothed is actually Small Breast Size.

+
You're too focused on the female breasts; when it's the endocrine system and the female brain which actually has the most difference between masculinity and femininity. In actuality, a pair of large breasts in a minimizer bra will make them disappear. Same is true for most comfort bras. i.e Disappearing boobs! LOL

A 36D bra is the same size as a 38CCC. We actually size female cut clothing and anatomically correct bodies via Mods. But when going up a size or two in the bosom on a female; this drastically limits comfort/speed in the combat situations which much of CP77 is based in as far as the ARPG part.

Because of this, even though we have the ability to replace the body and all the clothing via mods from Sp0; it gets in the way of the reality of the situation. This would be different if it's a strictly RPG play style; because that would center more on a actual female character; whom probably wouldn't get herself into that mercenary situation.

So perhaps what you are asking for is better suited for BD and/or the Mox in general as far as having to get a day job to put food on the table so to speak. I'll admit there are obvious draws towards alternative play styles and thereby the stories those situational roleplay ideas might open up, but the default CP77 is fine just the way it is.

On the other hand, if you wanted to put bouncing breasts, and deal with the comfort/movement/speed constraints of that. It would significantly change the story; because you would be walking way more, worried about clothing, hair, and makeup constantly; then even still would have to deal with a fully implemented menstrual cycle.

Finding the spot where what has been produced at the factory to provide for the most people while attempting to maintain the suspension of disbelief; that's CP77. Wearing a bra pulls the size of the breasts down; which might be a slight drawback, but is what allows FemV to do all the stuff that she does for the most players.

Pretty much anytime a female with large breasts goes out for a run; she needs to wear two sports bras. I'm not kidding either. The actual bra that is designed for running doesn't work, so most ladies have to wear two of those. Such is the case with V's disappearing boobs, she's got her gear on for running, boobs squished down.

I believe what you are talking about is the difference between the nude body and the nudty filter body. Yeah, that's flawed, and it only serves to show how all the clothing is based off that body instead of the other. But you have to factor the functionality of the game which is much higher using the CP77 body/clothing such as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
for information; I have a big chest and it is rarely comfortable [...]. I am a biker, I wear a specific bra for my comfort and a pratical support. when I wear this, despite the molded leather on my body, {i am a very thin woman} you cannot guess the actual size of my breasts.
on the other hand; what are breasts? alveoli filled with fat, in other words; two big pieces of fat [...].
and I don't see myself fighting with my Katana or my gun with a push up bra; what a discomfort that would be.

before.jpg

for information; I have a big chest and it is rarely comfortable [...]. I am a biker, I wear a specific bra for my comfort and a pratical support. when I wear this, despite the molded leather on my body, {i am a very thin woman} you cannot guess the actual size of my breasts.
on the other hand; what are breasts? alveoli filled with fat, in other words; two big pieces of fat [...].
and I don't see myself fighting with my Katana or my gun with a push up bra; what a discomfort that would be.
Maybe some watch too many movies... :)
(In some cases, the less it exceeds the better)

It is technical, they simply didn't do the skeleton for big boobs+clothes. Too much work for the deadline.
This happens not only for the skeleton with big breasts, the same also applies to the small breasts.

Currently, there is only one skeleton for the body when wearing clothes, regardless of the breast size.

You're too focused on the female breasts; when it's the endocrine system and the female brain which actually has the most difference between masculinity and femininity. In actuality, a pair of large breasts in a minimizer bra will make them disappear. Same is true for most comfort bras. i.e Disappearing boobs! LOL

A 36D bra is the same size as a 38CCC. We actually size female cut clothing and anatomically correct bodies via Mods. But when going up a size or two in the bosom on a female; this drastically limits comfort/speed in the combat situations which much of CP77 is based in as far as the ARPG part.

Because of this, even though we have the ability to replace the body and all the clothing via mods from Sp0; it gets in the way of the reality of the situation. This would be different if it's a strictly RPG play style; because that would center more on a actual female character; whom probably wouldn't get herself into that mercenary situation.

So perhaps what you are asking for is better suited for BD and/or the Mox in general as far as having to get a day job to put food on the table so to speak. I'll admit there are obvious draws towards alternative play styles and thereby the stories those situational roleplay ideas might open up, but the default CP77 is fine just the way it is.

On the other hand, if you wanted to put bouncing breasts, and deal with the comfort/movement/speed constraints of that. It would significantly change the story; because you would be walking way more, worried about clothing, hair, and makeup constantly; then even still would have to deal with a fully implemented menstrual cycle.

Finding the spot where what has been produced at the factory to provide for the most people while attempting to maintain the suspension of disbelief; that's CP77. Wearing a bra pulls the size of the breasts down; which might be a slight drawback, but is what allows FemV to do all the stuff that she does for the most players.

Pretty much anytime a female with large breasts goes out for a run; she needs to wear two sports bras. I'm not kidding either. The actual bra that is designed for running doesn't work, so most ladies have to wear two of those. Such is the case with V's disappearing boobs, she's got her gear on for running, boobs squished down.

I believe what you are talking about is the difference between the nude body and the nudty filter body. Yeah, that's flawed, and it only serves to show how all the clothing is based off that body instead of the other. But you have to factor the functionality of the game which is much higher using the CP77 body/clothing such as it is.
mate, you are talking about a game where you can PUNCH MECHS and survive.
It's so immersive, you have tech weapons that can auto aim, yet a samurai boi with a katana can destroy a military base.
I'm not hating on the game, but this is far from being logical, immersive or believable...

While I'm at it, I would have loved to play a skinny hacker or a big breasted ooga booga woman.
Fake choices.

Last edited:
for information; I have a big chest and it is rarely comfortable [...]. I am a biker, I wear a specific bra for my comfort and a practical support. when I wear this, despite the moulded leather on my body, {I am a very thin woman} you cannot guess the actual size of my breasts.

<photo snipped>
Finally, something reasonable for me to come in on. I was thinking along these lines when I first saw this thread title. I think people have kind of forgotten (or were never aware) that tissue can and will compress when certain clothes are worn, for comfort and practicality reasons.

Personally, I think it's fine as it is, as I'd always presumed the shrinkage is linked to practical reasons for Valerie. (GTA, despite having a pretty meh system in terms of female clothing options, does a very similar, if not the same thing)

I can't really tell what's going on in the chest region for either Katie or Valerie, but truth be told, I'm not even concerned about that when playing either game anyway. All I care is that a mildly realistic ballistic vest is worn during gunfights and photo mode. Despite both characters displaying large breasts in other circumstances, the shrinkage in other circumstances is totally fine by me. It kind of adds to the whole RPG element in a way, in my (probably naïve) perspective.

Ultimately, I'm not best qualified to talk on the subject, I should probably talk to my partner about it, as she'll have a better insight than I, heh :s

Last edited:
Finally, something reasonable for me to come in on. I was thinking along these lines when I first saw this thread title. I think people have kind of forgotten (or were never aware) that tissue can and will compress when certain clothes are worn, for comfort and practicality reasons.

Personally, I think it's fine as it is, as I'd always presumed the shrinkage is linked to practical reasons for Valerie. (GTA, despite having a pretty meh system in terms of female clothing options, does a very similar, if not the same thing)

I can't really tell what's going on in the chest region for either Katie or Valerie, but truth be told, I'm not even concerned about that when playing either game anyway. All I care is that a mildly realistic ballistic vest is worn during gunfights and photo mode. Despite both characters displaying large breasts in other circumstances, the shrinkage in other circumstances is totally fine by me. It kind of adds to the whole RPG element in a way, in my (probably naïve) perspective.

Ultimately, I'm not best qualified to talk on the subject, I should probably talk to my partner about it, as she'll have a better insight than I, heh :s
Mfw the breasts in the image on the left would qualify as the 'large' in Cyberpunk. GTA does the proportions a lot better, imo. Not just of the breasts, but the body in general. CD PR, take note.

For anyone saying it is fine the way it is, please take a look at the first post of the following:

This is clear evidence that there is no skeleton for small AND big breast sizes.

It is not a matter of "realism".

Top Bottom