Large Breast Size when clothed is actually Small Breast Size.

+
CBBE is on the way!

Oh I'm sure it is,

The problem with most of these mods, isn't the mods or the modders. It's that 90% of the mods we're getting now or will get shortly, are features that either we were promised to get in game, or just should have been in game from the start, but management didn't see the profitability to it.

So basically it's up to modders make the game that CDPR should have done, and didn't because of sheer greed.

And with certain clothing if you look at the chest they look weird and caved in.

I think it's supposed to look like they are smooshed down or something, but probably mostly laziness. It's why we only have 3 options for breast size instead of a slider like most other games with a character creator.

The large option isn't even really that large either. Just saying.
I also noticed the size difference when equipping any clothing type, shirts/tops jackets or other.

The smooshed argument would be plausible with bodysuit type clothing such as netrunner suit and so on, even though I still think its too much smooshyness.
But for tops this would seem very silly.
I would aslo like to see that the choice for a given breastsize should be reflected with wearing clothing, and should not be defaulted back to a one size for all.

Last edited:
I wonder if this feature is just something that is completely missing and CDPR doesn't know about it or if it is another bug waiting to be fixed.

How likely is it for CDPR to implement a fix for this?

The large option isn't even really that large either. Just saying.

There is also an ad in the game that suggests customizable nips and on breasts that are more ample than anything V can have. And if you check prerelease footage ads were supposed to play a role in this game. But now like most other things it's just decoration that merely implies.

and let's not forget that CDPR's self censored idea of 'large breast size' is pretty much 'very small', virtually every female NPC has the exact same size body and chest, and their small is pretty much non existent. Why do games companies script people's limbs and heads to be blown off or apart during combat yet heaven forbid we see a breast or nipple of any size.... duh... Should have been slider based on all body aspects allowing totally different unique body combinations. Now we have a working Third person mod (TPP) this only shows how limited the designers and 'censors' management were about the female body. Same applies to cocks I am sure.. what I saw as their small/large were both laughably undersized. Even Entropia Universe (which also censored nudity and closed down bugs and exploits) at least allowed breasts to be slight bigger than 'medium' and other games (even tame Second Life) allowed much larger avatar body parameters

Last edited:
and let's not forget that CDPR's idea of 'large breast size' is pretty much 'very small', virtually every female NPC has the exact same size body and chest, and their small is pretty much non existent. Why do games companies script people's limbs and heads to be blown off or apart during combat yet heaven forbid we see a breast or nipple of any size.... duh... Should have been slider based on all body aspects allowing totally different unique body combinations. Now we have a working Third person mod (TPP) this only shows how limited the designers and 'censors' management were about the female body. Same applies to cocks I am sure.. what I saw as their small/large were both laughably undersized. Even Entopria Universe (which also censored nudity) at least allowed breasts to be slight bigger than 'medium' and other games (even tame Second Life) allowed much larger avatar body parameters
Saints Row allowed all kinds of combinations. As well as seeing things through the clothing. Wanted that large dick. You saw the bulge in all the pants. Wear a thong to show it off even more. Large breasts. They had many shirts to show that off. Or wear sweatshirts to cover up. With additional mods to the body sculptor. You could increase the limits even further than the stock. Without breaking realism.

and let's not forget that CDPR's idea of 'large breast size' is pretty much 'very small'

They can model large breasts. It's just that, despite the full-on nudity the game has been censored by way of toning down the sexual themes.

Guest 4519094

hmmmm wonder why this thread is about breast in clothes and not bulges in clothes ....
also gotta note the couple of negative posts having a very peculiar number of red points ...
almost like something is going on ...
just two cents lost to waiting for the morning coffee.

hmmmm wonder why this thread is about breast in clothes and not bulges in clothes ....
also gotta note the couple of negative posts having a very peculiar number of red points ...
almost like something is going on ...
just two cents lost to waiting for the morning coffee.

Technically speaking breasts in clothes are bulges in clothes.

Show of hands how many people have seen a game where you had options of changing the size of literally any part of your character's body and then had your choice completely ignored out of character creation? There isn't! we either get the option and the clothing represents it or we don't get the option. And literally every aspect of this game is handled with that same level of laziness. I'm sure the devs did the best they could given what CDPR leadership has dealt them but the whole game just feels like the lazy crayon drawing equivalent of a video game. There is no alternative we need the rest of the content. The sooner CDPR comes to terms with this the sooner they can repair their reputation and the sooner we can get the game we paid for.

we got Gabe Newell telling them to give the fan base what they want and still nothing. When will they get the hint.

Maybe there will be a mod soon solving this?

I know they're already pretty busy at Nexus. I sure hope some skilled modder soon releases a mod like 'Calientes Beautiful Body Enhancer' for Cyberpunk 2077. I'm am eternal grateful towards Caliente :D

They can model large breasts. It's just that, despite the full-on nudity the game has been censored by way of toning down the sexual themes.

Maybe they thought there already was plenty of 'sexual elements' in the game?
You have several (softcore) sex scenes, prostitutes, signs and commercials around the map, sexy female walking the streets etc.

No, my idea is that CDPR deliberately created your character almost invisible in the game to draw your attention away from the narcissistic tendencies many role players have. But I have to say the weird ragdoll in first person is completely ridiculous. I wish they'd remove this entirely instead having to watch these polio-like movements in the edge of the screen.

Top Bottom