Large Breast Size when clothed is actually Small Breast Size.

+
Susie Q is so far the only character i saw trough whole game, jumping around and doing random bs in different areas/zones, that is so curvy and has that chest size, i mean whole world theme is plastic surgeries, body reconstruction, bio-tech implants etc. and something so simple as boobs or ass implants are non existing trough all the game. dont need to "beat the dead horse" anymore by saying how half-assed game really feels, but it's really bad.... at least we got mod tools released, so expect a lot of changes with upcoming weeks/months, maybe we'll get at least her model as a V-character-switch to play as.

I bought the game because of CP2013/2020.

Not because of some ads or features it says will be in it.

Shouldnt people be used to this by now?

Game promises something, game isnt what peoples thoughts on it would be, devs cut content due to time constraints put on by investors/Game Companies,
People whine and cry because its not up to their Unreachable vision of the game, devs do their best to make it as close as possible.

Rinse, Repeat.
I don't think clothing representing physical choices you make in character creation is an unreachable Vision considering literally every other game that gives you the option of change your body has clothing that represents the physical choices you make in character creation. So your argument has no precedence.
Post automatically merged:

Susie Q is so far the only character i saw trough whole game, jumping around and doing random bs in different areas/zones, that is so curvy and has that chest size, i mean whole world theme is plastic surgeries, body reconstruction, bio-tech implants etc. and something so simple as boobs or ass implants are non existing trough all the game. dont need to "beat the dead horse" anymore by saying how half-assed game really feels, but it's really bad.... at least we got mod tools released, so expect a lot of changes with upcoming weeks/months, maybe we'll get at least her model as a V-character-switch to play as.
Denny the drummer of samurai also.

Last edited:
Larger objects on bodies cause the clipping of arms, clothes, etc.
That in turn would break the "Immersion" that people so desperately desire.

The large option in this game isn't large enough to cause that, at least it doesn't happen when large breasted V puts her arm in front of her to show the nails in the character creator. But they could still add subtle collision physics to prevent clipping with arms. As for clothes, I don't see why they would clip, since all they need to retain is silhouette and physics, the parts that aren't visible to the player can become hollow.

Well, even Skyrim. When they have to make different bodies. They will just make custom body shapes. And clothing that work with it. I rather have a nicely detailed body model with limited fan made clothing options. Than have it support the in game costumes. Fans would also just make a modified versions of stock clothing that work with the custom model.
I know exactly how Skyrim's clothing and body models work. I have done plenty of hacking different armor sets to make my own armors unreleased of course because I'm using other modders' work, but usually having to fix messy edits. I too have my own custom bodyslide I use, here is a peek at my current load order
modlist.png

Anyhow my point was I think the way body and clothing models currently work will make mods like cbbe impossible without completely replacing all the body and clothing models. The best example I have right now is the title of the thread whether you pick breast size A or B your clothing will never reflect that because only the size A models exist, and as for scaling other clothing to the body, it isn't needed because the body can't scale. Skyrim has two versions of every model a low weight and a high weight and you can use sliders to blend between those two weights as long as the base models are built correctly the game can transform the clothing to match the body that wearing it. CP2077 seems to have a few body types and clothing made to fit one of those types. Lucky the average weight NPCs and V seem to share the same bodies or at least very similar ones which is why the nexus has a ton of mods enabling NPC clothing swaps.

I know exactly how Skyrim's clothing and body models work. I have done plenty of hacking different armor sets to make my own armors unreleased of course because I'm using other modders' work, but usually having to fix messy edits. I too have my own custom bodyslide I use, here is a peek at my current load order

Anyhow my point was I think the way body and clothing models currently work will make mods like cbbe impossible without completely replacing all the body and clothing models. The best example I have right now is the title of the thread whether you pick breast size A or B your clothing will never reflect that because only the size A models exist, and as for scaling other clothing to the body, it isn't needed because the body can't scale. Skyrim has two versions of every model a low weight and a high weight and you can use sliders to blend between those two weights as long as the base models are built correctly the game can transform the clothing to match the body that wearing it. CP2077 seems to have a few body types and clothing made to fit one of those types. Lucky the average weight NPCs and V seem to share the same bodies or at least very similar ones which is why the nexus has a ton of mods enabling NPC clothing swaps.
This right here is why they need to overhaul the character creation and customization entirely. I don't mind that it's presets instead of Sliders but we really need clothing that represents physical choices. And frankly more cosmetic options.

I just realized I'm wasting system memory on dick physics that are literally not utilized.

Last edited:

Susie is the only character in the entire game that is voluptuous..... at least that I've seen... I've seen no other character with her body type and I think I've put in a bit over 50 hours so far... seen hundreds of characters.. and.. yeah.

Susie is the only character in the entire game that is voluptuous..... at least that I've seen... I've seen no other character with her body type and I think I've put in a bit over 50 hours so far... seen hundreds of characters.. and.. yeah.
Denny the drummer for samurai is as well.

Two characters.... blow me down... turns out there are are more pregnant npc than there are voluptuous npc.

The more you know.

*edit*

When you think about it there are more npc characters staring at dildo's than there are voluptuous characters.
Cold hard facts my dude. And we can't even get a baggy tank top that let's us have kinda big boobs.

I noticed the comment about hot fix 1.11 from CDPR stating clothing is "under investigation" doesn't really mean anything truly but it opens up room for speculation. There's a possibility they're doing a full rework on the clothing system. Just something I thought I'd throw out there.

i'am 100% with you guys on the clothes thing were when you pick the "Large Breasts" and then once you put on any clothes that are tops they go small i hope they fix it :)

I noticed the comment about hot fix 1.11 from CDPR stating clothing is "under investigation" doesn't really mean anything truly but it opens up room for speculation. There's a possibility they're doing a full rework on the clothing system. Just something I thought I'd throw out there.
Lets hope so. While I dont see my V most of the time, its still annoying knowing it.

Games that came out almost 2 decades ago, like The Sims, can have custom body types with clothing that will conform to the body, but this massive game from 2020 cannot. Sad.

Edit: to be clear, I actually don't know how elaborate body customization was in Sims 1, 2 or 3, but I did play Sims 4, a lot, and it is from 2014, and body customization is top notch- breast, booty, muscle, fatness, whatever you like; anything except height, oddly, but I can compromise to that. And any garment you pick will match your body. It simply applies the clothing model and stretches where needed, no clipping.

I doubt it. It probably means how the armor system works with clothing. Rather than the character customizing side of it.

I doubt it. It probably means how the armor system works with clothing. Rather than the character customizing side of it.
It took them three days to switch back to the old legendary clothing system if it was just about mod slots and loot I don't think it would be taking this long. And the breast size thing isn't the only problem there's a ton of texture glitches with clothing to. So the clothing in this game is as broke and in need of replacing as most everything eals. Of course it's all just speculation.

The last one they make any money on at least. They really need to look what they've stepped in.

Games that came out almost 2 decades ago, like The Sims, can have custom body types with clothing that will conform to the body, but this massive game from 2020 cannot. Sad.

Edit: to be clear, I actually don't know how elaborate body customization was in Sims 1, 2 or 3, but I did play Sims 4, a lot, and it is from 2014, and body customization is top notch- breast, booty, muscle, fatness, whatever you like; anything except height, oddly, but I can compromise to that. And any garment you pick will match your body. It simply applies the clothing model and stretches where needed, no clipping.
Dragons dogma is another good example. Their system is even similar to this one. It's just way better.

Last edited:
You can get big breasts and butt in actual gameplay with

I find it works best to set your breasts to normal size and then use this mod. I specifically picked the "SP0 - BODY MOD - AVERAGE BUTT BIG BREAST type" option. (This still gives you a bit bigger butt.) This makes other characters in the game sexier as well which I consider a plus.

Cool mod dude for real I mean it. But how about get a little bit of professional pride from the devs and get a fix that works on systems too.

Top Bottom