"Last Login" Quest Bugged

+
I 'completed' the quest by sparing the ripperdoc in return for a discount and I wasn't given the objective to hand in the laptop. Now the quest just sits in my journal and all my side Gig dialogues are last (for instance, when I start a new side Gig I get the dialogue I should've recieved at the end of the last Gig.)

@devivre I have a question about this quest as well, or rather, the aftermath of the quest. Seem that there is a dialogue option with the Ripper Doc above the basement but it is bugged out for me.

I did this quest before doing the Heist so quiet far away. What I did not know at the moment was that the ripperdoc above the Gig in question was involved (Did not connect the name in the email), so now when I was in the area I went to check what Cyberware Mods he had and saw this additional question. The quest in question did complete correctly so that worked, just the conversation with the doc that seem to have bugged out.

Was a bit surprised but asked the question, he stammer a one liner reply and then no more conversation, fact is can't even trade with him any more.

After this happened I did google it and found out what that conversation would end up in so I tried to search through the basement again, no difference. I saved, asked the question, he got all quiet, reloaded and still no option to talk with him.

Or is it tied in that you have to talk with the Doc before dropping of the Laptop ?? After all, from what I saw in a youtube video about it, the laptop was never mentioned.

That seems strange, yes. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the issue is tied to. Strange things are happening in the Cyberpunk world these days...

I definitely would suggest reporting this to CDPR, just in case (with the link I mentioned before).

It's bugged for me too, I didn't take the discount and killed the ripperdoc, I completed the quest and deposited the laptop but it's still in my quest log saying to deposit the laptop.

@devivre I have a question about this quest as well, or rather, the aftermath of the quest. Seem that there is a dialogue option with the Ripper Doc above the basement but it is bugged out for me.

I did this quest before doing the Heist so quiet far away. What I did not know at the moment was that the ripperdoc above the Gig in question was involved (Did not connect the name in the email), so now when I was in the area I went to check what Cyberware Mods he had and saw this additional question. The quest in question did complete correctly so that worked, just the conversation with the doc that seem to have bugged out.

Was a bit surprised but asked the question, he stammer a one liner reply and then no more conversation, fact is can't even trade with him any more.

After this happened I did google it and found out what that conversation would end up in so I tried to search through the basement again, no difference. I saved, asked the question, he got all quiet, reloaded and still no option to talk with him.

Or is it tied in that you have to talk with the Doc before dropping of the Laptop ?? After all, from what I saw in a youtube video about it, the laptop was never mentioned.
This EXACT same thing happened to me. I never realized I had to confront him with the laptop on me so now when I confront him he says a line, it gets cut off and then his ripperdoc logo disappears from the map and I can't talk to him anymore.
I reloaded a save before I did ANY of that stuff and cleared the basement and confronted him right away and the dialogue worked as intended, but I can't use that save because I have like 65+ hours 😪😭

This quest is also just sitting in my inventory.

But i see they also have done nothing to fix the bugged Cyberpsycho quests

While this is definitely something that should be fixed, if You are 65+ hours past that point then most probably You don't need the discount. Benefit is significant just at relatively low levels, and the ripdoc doesn't have that much to offer.

Actually, I really wish that there was a true option to denounce the guy. :ohstopit:

[...] [edited Devivre]

This quest still haven't been fixed. But they nerfed peoples ability to get crafting materials and gold. But not bothered to do anything with crafting, which is a pain to level. [...]

Im still stuck with the quest "Last Login" where i cant deposit the LAPTOP to the DROP POINT. This is the only quest that I need to complete to finally get the Platinum Trophy! I was waiting for the fix for months already and i cant sell my physical copy of the game because of it, I was hoping it would fix it this patch, please fix it soon!

Thanks!

Im still stuck with the quest "Last Login" where i cant deposit the LAPTOP to the DROP POINT. This is the only quest that I need to complete to finally get the Platinum Trophy! I was waiting for the fix for months already and i cant sell my physical copy of the game because of it, I was hoping it would fix it this patch, please fix it soon!

Thanks!
If you have not already report it, you can do it > Here.
It's the best to do ;)

Hi, same issue here (Xbox Series X)... I'm 60+ hours and I cannot complete the quest because I can't deposit the laptop to the drop point. I've reported this issue to the support, hoping it will be fixed soon...

Top Bottom