Last second plays cause error resulting in Defeat!

+
Seems to be a glitch if you make a last second move as the timer is running out the game client errors and you lose. Not a fair way to lose in my opinion...

Can confirm. Happened to me twice and I saw it happen on Swims video. It was just as the op stated, crash while playing last minute resulting in a loss.

I've had this issue happen to me a few times myself. The timer sort of freezes at 0 seconds if you try and do something at the same time as it runs out. But I think it has to be very exact to repeat it

I noticed that when if you don't manually click on the "end turn"-button before the turn time runs out, sometimes (2/5 times!!), the match ends and you lose the game even though the actual match was far from over... VERY ANNOYING, pls fix ASAP!!!

Hi.This happened several times already both in casual and ranked mode. When I barely finishing a turn with all the charges to spare and i am still clicking and trying to click end turn at the last second then i crash and defeat is made. Just when I wiped a whole board of opponent in last turn of 3rd round - that was the last drop.
Please fix it as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Adam

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
@SteadyFreddy @Vampteaser

It seems a common issue that the game goes out of sync. It happens more often when the timer is running down, but it also happens when you quickly use a Deploy or Order ability. Please, report these issues to CDPR support. The more information they get, the quicker they can find the cause of these issues.

(thread merged)

Confirming. This just happened to me for the second time, under exactly the circumstances described. It caused me to lose two matches that I should have won. It especially hampers decks with charge synergies that need more time to build and use up, especially in the endgame. A very annoying bug that needs to be fixed ASAP.
Post automatically merged:

@SteadyFreddy @Vampteaser

It seems a common issue that the game goes out of sync. It happens more often when the timer is running down, but it also happens when you quickly use a Deploy or Order ability. Please, report these issues to CDPR support. The more information they get, the quicker they can find the cause of these issues.

I tried, but it doesn't appear that a bug report can be made without including a dxdiag report.

Ye i can confirm, this game is bugged as ****. There's no point of playing it if you will be annoyed because of loosing 3 matches on arena because of it or on ranked...

Top Bottom