Law of the Jungle is back!

+

To celebrate the Monsters Faction Week, Law of the Jungle makes its big return! In this Special Arena mode, you will be able to create your decks with Monsters cards only.

The event will last until December 21st (Friday), 12 PM (noon) CET. Good luck and have fun!

That card that triggers the deathwish ability of any card played is insanely overpowered in this arena mode. I can't believe no one has yet to kill this card when I play it. Handful of deathwish cards and either the enemy rows are decimated or my cards are boosted through the roof.

One match was enough. Seems I needed RNGesus to give me more Eredin, moar Sabbath and more cards that copy or boost, and be lucky enough to get the blue coin. Sorry, CDPR, but Homecoming has given us the worst special rules Arena ever. One simple thing that might make it a little more bearable - remove Tactical Advantage from Arena. Given the pool of cards to draw from, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to give the blue coin player 5 free points because his leader might be shit.

Payus

Forum regular
One match was enough. Seems I needed RNGesus to give me more Eredin, moar Sabbath and more cards that copy or boost, and be lucky enough to get the blue coin. Sorry, CDPR, but Homecoming has given us the worst special rules Arena ever. One simple thing that might make it a little more bearable - remove Tactical Advantage from Arena. Given the pool of cards to draw from, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to give the blue coin player 5 free points because his leader might be shit.
there's no Eredin in the arena.... shows how much you've played

Top Bottom