LD3 Update and Toussaint wip

+
Welcome to the wonderful world of opinions -- where everyone's an expert and everyone's obviously right!

Except when they disagree -- then everyone else is wrong!

No -- wait! I know -- the "majority" will decide!

Hang on -- the "majority" just -- changed their minds!? Whaaaaaat!!!???

And...the mod authors shall do whatever they dang well please. ;)

Have fun. It looks good!

I think I finally got the desired result for the witch forest
I tried to make it seem a creepy place, by the way, a witch lives there

La Cage au Fou
Needs some tweaking here and there to make the biggest difference, but all in good time...

Keeping the essence of vanilla for the fairy tale world. The biggest problem is the blue haze in the background, which I can not remove, but I'll work on it until I fix this problem

It looks fantastic.
Is it possible increase the direct lights & reflections on Geralt by editing m_Globallight & m_camerarlight parameters? Or is there any global illimunance parameter to edit?

Last edited:
No, I disabled the lighting behind Geralt and also corrected the texture washed in shadows

Climate with haze :p

Toussaint is practically ready, but there is a problem that I do not know how to solve
When transferring clouds from the base game to Toussaint, the moon is not very visible (this bothers) and there are tringualos behind the mountains :(
Maybe there is a way to fix this in the w2w file, but I do not know how

Toussaint is practically ready, but there is a problem that I do not know how to solve
When transferring clouds from the base game to Toussaint, the moon is not very visible (this bothers) and there are tringualos behind the mountains :(
Maybe there is a way to fix this in the w2w file, but I do not know how

Top Bottom