LD3 Update and Toussaint wip

+

Guest 3841499

Clouds and sky can be manipulated in a variety of ways. You can edit CSV weather files or w2p cloud FX files or both. Some regions accept only specific sky/cloud dome meshes (w2p DrawerMesh chunks) that vanilla clouds may not use. If such is the case, then create custom DLC w2p files with vanilla game shaders (cloud channels w2mg) and Toussaint sky/cloud dome meshes specified in Toussaint w2p files. Then, create custom Toussaint CSV weather file that links to those DLC cloud w2p files.

The problem is as follows
I raise the cloud settings and the moon appears perfectly. I withdraw the settings, so that the clouds do not turn bright and washed, and the moon "disappears"
I found a way to remove the triangles from behind the mountains by editing the W2W file. Ah, remembering that I do not use clouds of Toussaint in my mod and yes of the base game in csv

Guest 3841499

Cloud FX files have a ton of parameters to adjust in MaterialInstance chunks and/or w2mi files. On top of that you can also edit textures and meshes.

AFAIK Moon is a normal map texture that can be made sharpter.

Try not to fixate on ENV files as some holy Grail.

Can you upload the mod face for Geralt? It looks exactly how I want to and it seems different to the one available on nexus.

In the update will fix some errors and apply some changes in visual Novigrad, Velen and the Swamp It will also contain Toussaint. I do not know when it will be released, so do not ask me I have not decided if I will change Skellige either
There are some problems in Toussaint and so I decided to update the base game until I find a solution to the problem

I think Keira's secret room deserves a little life.

As many had asked, I decided to remove Velen's saturation in the LD3 update
The colors remain the same, but with small adjustments and less saturated. The swamp in the meantime, was done again. No longer the "E3" version and I do not intend to make optional; I will correct the bloom and improve the colors of Kaer Morhen to be a little more alive.
Keira's Secret Room is no longer Vanilla.

(No release forecast. You asked for fixes and fixes are being made)

This look amazing.
If you could also make the "E3 font" optional, that would be great.
It didnt go very well with some languages.

New grass for Kaer Morhen :unsure:

Note: There is no longer Toussaint grass for the regions because of low FPS for some people

I'll see if I can add new variables for more grass options ;)

I wouldn't add new grass for Kaer Morhen since this map is pretty demanding considering that you have to load every damn tree ( sry for english )

I've already taken care of every detail. Each area is working perfectly
It was a bit tricky, but it worked.

Why is not White Orchard green and beautiful? I regret this and that ... Ah, stop talking nonsense. White Orchard has to be a place without "life" because the war has gone through over there and war leaves destruction and not bunnies and fairies
There are several conceptual arts of WO made by CDPR and no, it is not a beautiful place.
Correction: AO that was very strong, not is more Sky green at certain times of day, correcting Colors are now lighter GlobalFog now has new color adjustments GlobalLight now has a more "opaque" tint to fit the environment

Skellige keeps up with cool weather and dry nature, but with visual improvements :unsure:
And corrections in the AO

Last edited:
I believe will no longer have a second Novigrad option as in version 3.0 :unsure:
There are still adjustments to make. Novigrad is a very complex area. At least for me!

Skellige is kept in cold weather, but with adjustments, improvements and changes in the visual, as in the image from the above post
I do not want to change this or from optional
I like Skellige like this, because it makes more sense :p

Another problem appears to disrupt my work of improvements in mod
I was working in Novigrad and when I thought I finally got the result I wanted, a problem arises in Velen. Velen gets some of the novigrad look, getting more saturated and clearer ... Does anyone know how I can solve this or if there is a way to change in the w2w or w2l file?
If I exclude Novigrad and return to Vanilla, Velen becomes normal again :rolleyes:

Top Bottom