Leader ability not functional

+
Since last night, my leader ability has stopped functioning. When I press the function button, it just shows my the ability read out pop up. I suspect a few cards of not working right, but I’m going to have to go back and make absolutely sure first. I started this game just a few days ago.

Edit: The press and drag works! Thank you SO much. The double tapping was going no where. On a side not, I‘m now confident I was playing the cards wrong, so that‘s not an issue.

Last edited:
Try pressing twice. They changed how Orders work on iOS; one press just shows the tooltip, two presses uses the Order.

Edit: Apparently you now need to drag to use leader abilities on iOS.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issue with this since the Seasonal update. I’ve tried changing leader, changing their ability. So basically I’m down a minimum of 1 card before I even start
Any one have any ideas?

Same here. Tried swapping out, etc. and still same. Lights up as active, but no action happens. As you said, now I'm down a card (or two if you use an "enable leader ability" card as well.) CDPR, any feedback on this issue?

Last edited:
ok, figured it out. you have to hold and drag the leader ability to battlefield. before you just tapped and it brought up the highlight. hold and drag, then it works.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone else having issue with this since the Seasonal update. I’ve tried changing leader, changing their ability. So basically I’m down a minimum of 1 card before I even start
Any one have any ideas?
hold and drag the leader now. before you just tapped, but hold and drag now. that should work.

Top Bottom