Leader Ability play rates and win rates in Season of Mahakam

+
Hello!

Here are the Leader Ability play rates and win rates! As always we have the data sorted by rank (see image below).

Season_Of_Mahakam.png

The data is also downloadable in the .xlsx format

DRK3

Forum veteran
Mostly what you would expect. Rage of the sea is a bit higher than i thought, i hear way more complaints about Lippy (Ursine Ritual), so i expected it to be above.

Also, next season (this one), i think most leader abilities will be on the same spots, but with a massive boost to Guerrilla Tactics and Tactical Decision.

Gyg

Forum regular
Heh, so many SK leaders in the top. Says something about Skellige for sure.

And yet another season with SK dominating.
C'mon, CDPR, what does SK have over you that you're unable to nerf them?!!? LOL
I would rather see buffs to the other factions to bring them to SK level. So many cards and archetypes need that kind of boost.

The problem with Patrimonial Fury is that these 3 wounded sirens trigger so much bloodthirst.
If he would only generate two of these sirens he might be not so dominating. One classic interaction is Champion's Charge to elliminate any opponent unit.

These stats show how biased CDPR is for SK.

SK warriors, SK Lippy, SK druids...SK just has so many options right now.

Wish the other 5 factions had as many viable decks as SK in the top levels of pro rank.

I believe it is worth noting how Shieldwall never got to the stage of dominating the meta, like so many feared. At the end, Mobilization control took over the spot of top ranking NR leader in the Pro field.

I believe it is worth noting how Shieldwall never got to the stage of dominating the meta, like so many feared. At the end, Mobilization control took over the spot of top ranking NR leader in the Pro field.

I actually haven't encountered much NR in pro rank...just Lippy, SK warriors, a little NG, more Lippy, some more Lippy, a little MO, yet some more Lippy... LOL

Top Bottom