LEADER ABILITY PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN SEASON OF THE BEAR

+
lol it's statistics, inferring information is kinda what it's about. Sure there are other factors that matter beyond just the result but we also play the game, we aren't just looking at numbers we contribute to them so I certainly wouldn't describe it as you have.
Its a portion of the stats. You don't know when the playrate picked. For example when eist was announced everyone though junta and blaze of glory. From that point to the optimised meta deck we have no idea how often it was played and the win rate. Same with other decks. So you have a tiny bit of the statistics that you analyse like you have the whole picture.

They nerfed too much rage of the sea and noone plays that anymore.

That should need a buff or a completely rework, since almost all the skelige leaders plays in the same way

Look at the picture in the first post and answer me the question - why they nerf Nilfgaard?
I think it's safe to say decisions are made based on a LOT more than the data published in these monthly threads.

CDPR undoubtedly have data about each card including at least playrate, and it's obvious that Ball's playrate has been insanely high for a very, very long time.

Besides, Ball was the only NG nerf they mentioned, whereas buffs were numerous.
Full patchnotes will probably have more, but since nothing else was worth highlighting those changes will most likely be just +1 and -1 ones.

Look at the picture in the first post and answer me the question - why they nerf Nilfgaard?
The deck i mentioned is included in top 3 meta by TLG or Aretuza for a reason i guess. This stat of Double Cross lead includes numerous varations of decks based on cards from 8.3 like Henrietta decks etc. not only this single OP deck which rose to prominence last two months or so.

Ahh yes, the oversaturation of Lined Pockets, Blaze of Glory and Double Cross (at least DC decks can actually be different ones meanwhile LP and BoG are just one exact same deck for that leader) decks. -_-
Also, would be nice if Rage of the Sea wasn't utterly useless and weak as it is right now. :/
It actually seems an interesting leader ability, it's just too expensive for what it does right now.

Last edited:
I don't understand why they don't nerf SK, Every month it has best results and most broken cards possible. Because of this I didn't play Elf season much and knowing there are not going to nerf Eist and company, I'm going to skip next season as well. And not because I'm salty that I lose the games against SK warriors, it's just I don't like playing against boring pointslam cards that require 0 thinking. It's the same as play shooter against cheaters. Neither I'm going to netdeck other broken nonsense to counter Eist scam. Today I reached 100 lvl on Yennifer journey and I'm done. Goodbye gwent and good luck netdeckers. Make sure Eist has bloodthirst condition for full bonus value :)

Top Bottom