LEADER ABILITY PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN SEASON OF THE ELF

+
What you propose is stats that follow 500 or 100 players that finish in this top
Yes, thats what I'm asking for, maybe I should have worded it better initially. I think seeing the stats of the Top X players at the end of the season gives a better overview on how good some leaders are, than throwing them together with all of pro rank.

Notably NG Double Cross suffers from this, since its also the leader of choice for all kind of meme decks and the 48% WR doesnt really represent the strength of the leader/the top decks with that leader

Yes, thats what I'm asking for, maybe I should have worded it better initially. I think seeing the stats of the Top X players at the end of the season gives a better overview on how good some leaders are, than throwing them together with all of pro rank.

Notably NG Double Cross suffers from this, since its also the leader of choice for all kind of meme decks and the 48% WR doesnt really represent the strength of the leader/the top decks with that leader
Fair point. There is a good number of players, which after reaching Rank 0 become significantly less competetive, which then changes for higher MMR, so treating ProRank like a monolith is propably not showing the entire picture.

Blaze of Glory is by far the strongest fraction according to win rate. And what did the Devs do? Nerf Crownsplitter down and only increased bloodthirst of Eist. From my perspective this will not help enough.

I would also really speak in favour for replacing the ability of Hjalmar and Blaze of Glory. So playing Eist will have less guaranteed point slam.
The main problem with SK dominance, is, that it has completely uninteractive one-turn-combos.
Druid pack is already powerful, as well pirate pack - with a lot of synergies.

But the uninteractive Cerys / Lippy, and Eist/any powerful SK unit - is the main problem.
It`s the same as Viy.
All those one-shot combos must have an "Order", without Zeal, abilities, for proper balancing.

Either - give every faction a one-turn completely uninteractive combo, that smashes the opponent (like SK has), or remove those entirely - for more strategic gameplay with proper preparations.

SK dominance for half a year is quite enough. I hope the devs might at least try to address this. I prefer to face NG all the time, than same SK scheysss

Top Bottom