Leader Ability play rates and win rates in Season of the Griffin

+
I wonder if pre-nerf ST Harmony would have been a stable response to SK's domination.
Yes it was strong, but it was not right to bulldoze the archetype entirely. We need to find a balance between destroying strong, competitive archetypes and bringing up the lesser used ones.

I wonder if pre-nerf ST Harmony would have been a stable response to SK's domination.
Yes it was strong, but it was not right to bulldoze the archetype entirely. We need to find a balance between destroying strong, competitive archetypes and bringing up the lesser used ones.

And not take 3 months to do so.

[...]
I think this proves that there isn't much wrong with tutoar abilities - like Pincer Manouver(surprised by such low performance tbh). Maybe these will not be removed next seaons but rather more focus will be spent on cards instead?
[...]
I doubt that, they stated that they limit design space, they considered already deleting them before reworking them, so we would just have 7 leader abilities less for the time being and stated most problems of homecoming could be traced back to multiple play leaders.

Maybe Vabjorn was supposed to confuse SK players and therefore make them win less? Or maybe they thought that after reaching the next threshold of brokenness, people will simply abandon the deck and everything will fix itself?

:smart:

Last edited:
If CDPR realy wanted to make this game the best it can be, as was said in the recent stream, that the team is trying their best. Then this bullshit wouldn't continue 2 straight months in a row.
It's ok to make mistakes CDPR, but you got hell of a nerve to tell us not to be harsh on you, as you do absoultely nothing to correct your mistakes. Hotfix was a joke, and now, knowing you, nothing will gets dont until the next month, as you are busy 'reworking problematic leaders', when the not so problematic leaders, patricidal fury, and presumably hidden cache are on the very top.
Get your priorities straight.

If CDPR realy wanted to make this game the best it can be, as was said in the recent stream, that the team is trying their best. Then this bullshit wouldn't continue 2 straight months in a row.
It's ok to make mistakes CDPR, but you got hell of a nerve to tell us not to be harsh on you, as you do absoultely nothing to correct your mistakes. Hotfix was a joke, and now, knowing you, nothing will gets dont until the next month, as you are busy 'reworking problematic leaders', when the not so problematic leaders, patricidal fury, and presumably hidden cache are on the very top.
Get your priorities straight.
The only thing I can say about the devs at the moment is that they must be doing this on purpose or simply don't care at all about the game's balance. Nobody can be- and excuse my wording at this point- so stupid to think these changes to SK will break the faction's overwhelming dominance. I refuse to believe they genuinely wanted to balance the game with the latest patch.

To make an educated guess pointcount on par but looses due to the better controll options Warris have. Harmony mostly used poison as a controll tool. The Warri deck has only GS as a good target (and the TA+Blacksmith:beer:).

Usually, I am indulgent with CDPR. I can understand that balancing a CCG is quite complicated.

But really, this time, I fail to understand the Vabjorn buff.

Once again, this season, the only significant nerf againt SK is Second Wind. Knowing that all SK leaders were overperforming last season, why would CDPR give a general buff to the whole faction, thanks to Vabjorn ?

This move doesn't make sense at all.

It's time to wake up, CDPR.

Top Bottom