LEADER ABILITY PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN SEASON OF WILD HUNT

+
Honestly that argument is massively flawed, given that you assume Lippy players will draw all of their gold cards they shuffle back, which is uncommon, in fact Lippy is often used in Round 3, so the only reused card is Cerys (redrawing more than 1 Gold after Lippy maybe happens once every 20-50 games).
Precisely.
The dreaded marketing scenario where Lippy players "always play their best cards twice" is actually most rare.
It goes down 90% just as Inkognito described. To be able to pull that out, the SK player needs to Lippy R2, then risk bricking some of the Maidens with the R3 draw. Sure, it is usually still worth it, but the most Lippy plays happen in early R3 followed up by an Oneiro Cerys.

The issue is that with such a strong short Round 3 the deck can get as aggressive as it can get (and actually has to) without fearing to burn out before Round 3, given that a Lippy + Cerys (for 40+ points) in a 3-4 card Round 3 is pretty much unwinable for the opponent.
Yup, pretty much this. This and the bloody excellent synergy between these cards (like Snowdrop).

Regarding Ursine Ritual + Lippy:
To my mind the problem is that Ursine Ritual offers too many provisions and both Roach and Knickers got provision boosted. I do not see Lippy as the problem. It´s a provision issue.
Of course Snowdrop and Haern Caduch + Blue Boy Lugos also fit greatly into this deck. But I do not consider them to be the main issue.
Best synergizing deck for Snowdrop is Tactical decision of NG + Doadrick Leumaerts.

For reworks I would suggest the following:
- +1 provision for Knickers
- -1 provision boost for Ursine Ritual
- +1 provision for Cerys (+something like deploy one random damage)
Post automatically merged:

Actually, I won 3 games in a row on Pro with Pirate Cove + Salamandra + Self Poison + Philippa + Bincy/Imke

Im using a really similar deck. Mind if I take a look at yours to compare?

Top Bottom