Leader Challenge results are in!

+

Victory for Scoia'tael led by Dana Méadbh!

Fásaidh foraisí aerís!

Mwahahaha ! We did it, my friends.
I'm happy to have poisoned all those enemy units with my dryads, for the sake of the goddess of life. After all, a world where all the non-Scoiata'el people have been poisoned is a pretty harmonious place...

So what exactly is the reward, if the kegs are double the price. That's like being proud of saying "buy three, get two"!

I am not sure why its CDPRs fault that players do not play the way they enjoy, its up to everyone to make the most of a game...
Well, when you are forced to play certain decks to earn exclusive rewards or get exclusive bonuses, I would say it definitely is not your fault

rrc

Forum veteran
Where's rrc?

I expected a swift comment of triumph from him.
I am happy and proud that my friend remembers me and expected a comment from this on this thread :cool:
While I am super happy that ST managed to win this challenge, it hasn't been easy for me. Somehow, Dana doesn't suit my playstyle. I lost a loooooot of games to get her points. I managed to get her 8 points, but the struggle I had to go through was hell. If Dana ever lived and saw the struggle I had to go through, she would have granted me 3 unconditional wishes. I tried to build all kind of decks. Dana-Elf, Dana-Dwarf, Dana-all-mixed, Dana-Poison-Centric, Dana-With-And-Without-Sheldon. But I just got beaten too much. To think that I have to play Dana for another week (for the +50% experience), makes me nervous.

This is to get the 8th point for Dana:
Microsoft Edge 16-04-2019 08_36_25 AM (2).png
I know that it is not Dana, but it is me, but still.. damn it.. it was painful. I took this capture after I got the 5th win for the 8th point.

But it was all worth it. ST had won. That is all that matters. Congratulations fellow brothers and sisters! I hope not everyone had to go through this hell but rather had a smooth ride.

Gwent 16-04-2019 03_39_11 PM.jpg

Mod edit: blurred out the player names (because of privacy)

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to get her 8 points, but the struggle I had to go through was hell.
O wow! So playing ranked for these events seems to be so much harder! I managed to get 17 or 18 points for Svalblod just by playing seasonal and as a new (3 weeks) player with not so many of the good cards. Or am I missing something important?

So playing ranked for these events seems to be so much harder! [...] Or am I missing something important?

It depends on the challenge and the meta. For example, in the previous challenge Gerni was one of the strongest leaders overall, which made it easier in ranked. Now, Dana isn't as strong, but still viable. When the normal faction challenge returns, you can select any leader you want, making it even easier to gain ranks.

rrc

Forum veteran
@rrc how are you still playing this game? o_O
I usually don't suck this much. Most of the times, in my match history I will be at 11/20 (55% win rate). Moreover, in many of the games, I lost due to my own misplay. As soon as I got 8 points and knew I wont be able to get the 9th, I played Eithnè and got very good win rate. Just that Dana doesn't suit my style (or I am yet to find the sweet spot in my deck building. Same thing happened last time with Eldain. I sucked and sucked and struggled a lot, but at the end, managed to build one good deck with which I got good win rate).

O wow! So playing ranked for these events seems to be so much harder! I managed to get 17 or 18 points for Svalblod just by playing seasonal and as a new (3 weeks) player with not so many of the good cards. Or am I missing something important?
You are probably a natural! Congratulations for that. May be SvalBlod suits your playstyle. For me, I can do well with Eithnè or Francesca. Dana was new and I couldn't figure out how to use her properly. That is all.

But dammit.. 17 points! That is huge!

But dammit.. 17 points! That is huge!
Thank you, but doesn't it just mean that I played way more than you? Probably wasted hours over hours per day in Gwent! I think, if we compare the win/loss rate, you would see a ridiculously low percentage on my win side :beer:

Unfortunately it seems I can't see a history for the event when not ranked, but I'm pretty sure on each win came at least 9 losses!

Top Bottom