Leader Challenge: the Crimson Curse edition!

+
Beside affecting result score of faction challenge, it also counts towards contract "Complete 3/5/10/15/25 quests while supporting %faction% during a challenge event." For each of those 3/5/10/15/25 thresholds you get contract reward.
Thanks! I think the contract reward are titles? At least 5x was.

After you complete the initial 5 quests and collect the rewards, I know have a 6th quest, win 5 times with Dettlaff.

I'm assuming this is just a repeating quest that I can do to try and make Monsters win... even though it showed Elves in 1st place, and Monsters were 3rd. I'm guessing the rewards at the end will be granted for everyone, I'm just going to get a Scoiatel barrel at the end, and not receive the bonus xp? Minor, I'm fine with that.

Is this just a repeating quest now to support the Monsters faction, or are there more reward incentives later?

Can you clarify please? What are these rewards for?
The 5 quests for me rewarded: 1keg, 2rp, 3rp, 2keg, 5rp + Title (Tyrant in monsters case)

Are the quests different for each faction? If so kind of sad I didn't get a monsters border.

Charles listed the rewards from completing contracts, not rewards from doing faction challenge quests (those rewards are same for all leaders, only kegs change).

Do non-ranked games no longer count? I wanted to get the 25 damage with Svalblod quest by doing 5 damage and forfeiting but it didn't count (I know it's not nice but my time is limited). Or do games where you concede no longer count?

Top Bottom