Leader Spotlight: Dettlaff van der Eretein

+

rrc

Forum veteran
I am already downloading and finished right now. Check Galaxy.

EDIT: Graphics and sounds are changed, base set cards are changed, but Crimson Curse is not available for me yet.
EDIT2: Here we go ... rushing through debris of crushed CC kegs ... :)
Patch notes available? In game there should be a link to patch notes, right?

Patch notes available? In game there should be a link to patch notes, right?

On GOG for other games (I play Gwent on PS4,) there is an update section under the game options in the Galaxy app. If you go there it should have patch notes.

Well, I faced Dettlaff in a match. He does look quite threatening when seen "live" -- ready to pounce at any second. Definitely want to unlock him as soon as I gather enough Reward Points.

rrc

Forum veteran
Can someone please send what changes were made to Witchers Trio and Uni-Chiro?

I don't have access to my system.:cry:

Pretty strong ability for Dettlaff; probably my favourite one amongst the new leaders. I will at least try to make Blood Moon playable

Pretty strong ability for Dettlaff; probably my favourite one amongst the new leaders. I will at least try to make Blood Moon playable

I like it too, but I wish that instead of summoning a 2 value token, he summoned a 1 value token, but in exchange got a 4th 2 damage charge. The point total still comes out to 12, just a little more useful for deathblow and removal.

I like it too, but I wish that instead of summoning a 2 value token, he summoned a 1 value token, but in exchange got a 4th 2 damage charge. The point total still comes out to 12, just a little more useful for deathblow and removal.

That would be the stronger alternative as nobody should want to remove the tokens whether at 1 or 2 strength; and there are less 1 dmg units than 2 dmg units. So more removal potential with less of a downside.

Top Bottom