Leaked TESSkyrim footage!...

+
Leaked TESSkyrim footage!...

Did anyone watch that leaked video for Skyrim?!, showing first 20 minutes in intro?... :confused:
Well I was ready to compare TW2 with Skyrim but after that footage its just shock me!, it was like Bethesda not even trying anymore, okay I understand it was Xbox360 version, but still I was hoping for something more, not that cheap!...
I'm put my trust in Bethesda hands and again they disappoint me, only PC version and plenty of mods can save something there!...

slimgrin said:
The Xbox version looks average, graphically. I've seen some impressive PC screens though.

Really!, than tell me where did you seen those PC screens, as far as I know there is no PC screenshots?!...

sandisrd said:
What happen can't find PC screens anymore?...
how can he .... from what ive seen only xbox 360 footage has been shown .......

EDIT : i just saw the system requirements and it only requirs 6GB HDD space .....(compared to the witcher which needs 16 ....)

I can't confirm the second image is PC, but it's still impressive.

Animations have the quality level of 2001 game. I hope PC version will look better but somehow I highly doubt it.

The Elder Scrolls story is so shallow It's unbelievable. There's no room for compression with TW2.

every time i see a Bethesda game coming i think it looks nice.........after playing Oblivion or Fallout 3 for 4 months i can see it's not so great game after all, lots of bugs and gliches(this happens when you try to make a gigantic game) and they could done it batter in some way's and make it more for mature players, but its made for the console crowd(mostly kids 10-16 years).and thats why i love THE WITCHER.

slimgrin said:

I can't confirm the second image is PC, but it's still impressive.

I love the colors in both but the creature it self could surely use more work. It just does not seem "realistic" to me compared to for example Witcher 2 the nekkers now THEY look more realistic

I don't think any game out right now has the quality of art design that TW2 does, but one would have to be blind not to appreciate the improvements Bethesda has made in Skyrim. Everything looks light years better than Oblivion, and we finally have good character models in an Elder Scrolls game.

First of all both images are on Xbox360!...
Secondly there is still no PC screenshots!...
And thirdly The elder scrolls is not about graphics but about features as many development members stating(yea right!)... :rolleyes:

slimgrin said:
I don't think any game out right now has the quality of art design that TW2 does, but one would have to be blind not to appreciate the improvements Bethesda has made in Skyrim. Everything looks light years better than Oblivion, and we finally have good character models in an Elder Scrolls game.
I played the Oblivion about 20 min and after that i had enough it just didn't seem to me like the right kind of game to me. It was little bit arcade maybe Skyrim can pick up the slack that Oblivion left behind.

It could be that after Witcher 2 it is hard to settle for anything less because you expect the best :D

sandisrd said:
First of all both images are on Xbox360!...
Secondly there is still no PC screenshots!...
And thirdly The elder scrolls is not about graphics but about features as many development members stating(yea right!)... :rolleyes:

Well my source says the first one is a PC screen. Maybe it's wrong.

slimgrin said:
Well my source says the first one is a PC screen. Maybe it's wrong.

I'm wonder winch source you using?, maybe you have some link or something?!... :confused:

sandisrd said:
I'm wonder winch source you using?, maybe you have some link or something?!... :confused:

If you look at these the second one just does not look anything like what could be expected from Pc screenshot

http://pc.gamespy.com/dor/objects/93395/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/images/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-20110415033055955.html

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/093/093394/imgs_1.html here is a another one

Thank you Google :D

The second one could be PS3 at least it says on the second link

Elves4me2 said:
If you look at these the second one just does not look anything like what could be expected from Pc screenshot

http://pc.gamespy.com/dor/objects/93395/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/images/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-20110415033055955.html

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/093/093394/imgs_1.html here is a another one

Thank you Google :D

The second one could be PS3 at least it says on the second link

All those pictures are exactly same as Xbox360!, and you don't have to be genius to understand that, besides there is still no real PC version screens...
Well I even wonder how Bethesda can present Skyrim on Xbox360 and get good impression!, ridicules...
Aaa I forget they are Bethesda softwork exceptional company...

slimgrin said:
Sandisrd why are you so hung up on this..

Because I was so disappointed wen I saw Skyrim real game play!..
I'm have high stakes on it!, but now its like many steps back...
One of my favorite game of all time was Oblivion, but I guess now is different...

sandisrd said:
All those pictures are exactly same as Xbox360!, and you don't have to be genius to understand that, besides there is still no real PC version screens...
Well I even wonder how Bethesda can present Skyrim on Xbox360 and get good impression!, ridicules...
Aaa I forget they are Bethesda softwork exceptional company...

Well first dear i have no experience when it comes to X-box because i have never owned such a thing and second did you try from steam and here it says available on November 11.

So dunno much about the Ps3 or the X-box i have always favored Pc my self so i'm a Pc kind of gal :D

Top Bottom