Leeks from Open #1

+
No one has posted these here yet, but forum folks who don't watch the tournament of use Reddit don't deserve to be left out of the leek loop.

There were two card arts leeked yesterday:
1619357070601.png
Burza said this is a siren, and in the bottle something some Open participants might shed. Which I suppose can only mean tears, but why would a siren have a bottle of tears?
Is she offering or accepting it, and to/from whom? It seems to have a long ribbon or chain that's around her neck.

1619357187473.png
This one Burza didn't really comment on except that it's a mage coming out of a portal. Not a very pleasant sight, that spear or whatever sharp object.

Do you think these are cards that will be coming in the next drop, or another tease of something that's not coming anytime soon (that ifrit leeked like a year ago...)?
And what factions do you think these will be in? The siren definitely seems like a MO or SK card to me, and the mage I think could be NG, NR (even though those look like Redanian soldiers), or Neutral.

There may be more arts shown today; feel free to post such leeks here. And discuss, of course. :D

... but why would a siren have a bottle of tears?
Is she offering or accepting it, and to/from whom? It seems to have a long ribbon or chain that's around her neck.
I guess she's offering it and it could be related to some kind of ritual like in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies where they needed a Mermaid Tear for a ritual, considering that Skellige already spawns some Sirens I guess it could also be a Skellige Card to further support the beast archetype.

Since there's now a thread for leeked Card Arts, we also might wanna add the one that was already leeked during the last update overview video earlier this month.

Gwent_cardart_nilfgaard_rience.jpg

Top Bottom