left click causes minimizing of the game (alt tabbing)

+
left click causes minimizing of the game (alt tabbing)

Hello ,

Recently ive encountered this problem

Left mouse click causes minimizing of the game .

Platform : PC

Version : 1.07 AND 1.10

When it occurs : after alt + tab ing out of the game

PS- there has been a 3 fps performance hit from patch 1.07 to 1.10 , can you try rectifying it?( i7 4710 HQ , 960m , 353.00)

Thanks!

Do you have any overlays running? Steam or Galaxy? Or some other software that has hotkeys such as streaming or recording tools? If this has just started to happen, I'd look at some conflict with other software as the first step. Both Steam and Galaxy have had recent updates.

I haven't noticed anyone else reporting this recently, but maybe someone else has, and you can compare notes to try to identify the culprit?

Do you have any overlays running? Steam or Galaxy? Or some other software that has hotkeys such as streaming or recording tools? If this has just started to happen, I'd look at some conflict with other software as the first step. Both Steam and Galaxy have had recent updates.

I haven't noticed anyone else reporting this recently, but maybe someone else has, and you can compare notes to try to identify the culprit?

i've tried closing all overlays and i dont use galaxy/steam.....

Currently i am using an external display instead of my laptops display...maybe that is the reason?(main screen is not usable right now)

Have you tried switching back to your laptop display to see if that makes a difference?

Oops, just realised that "not usable" may mean literally that, in which case that's a dumb suggestion. In which case I'm leaving this to see if anyone else has brighter ideas.

But if you DO mean that it's physically not working, can you say how you've set up the external monitor. Is it replacing the main monitor, or set up to mirror the display? Someone more familiar with how laptops do this may be able to spot a solution in the settings.

Last edited:
Have you tried switching back to your laptop display to see if that makes a difference?

Oops, just realised that "not usable" may mean literally that, in which case that's a dumb suggestion. In which case I'm leaving this to see if anyone else has brighter ideas.

But if you DO mean that it's physically not working, can you say how you've set up the external monitor. Is it replacing the main monitor, or set up to mirror the display? Someone more familiar with how laptops do this may be able to spot a solution in the settings.

its working , but not physically accessible ( the hinge is broken ) so i set up an external display as the main one .

anyway , the problem solved itself ( no idea how or why )

Thanks!

Top Bottom