Legendary 6-slot Overture in Early Mission

+
I'm on my second play through. My V was level 11 at this point, though this mission is theoretically available at Street Cred 1, the moment you are off the leash after seeing Viktor for the first time.

I completed a quest and got an unmemorable weapon drop from the main opponent. But I thought I could do it better, reloaded and tried again. On the second completion I got this Legendary 6-slot Overture as a reward!

The mission is Occupational Hazard, where you need to deal with a cyberpsycho Mox in a warehouse. I completed the mission first by killing the cyberpsycho, and received an unmemorable reward. But I then went back to my save outside the warehouse to try again.

On my second try I got into the 2nd floor room with the wounded Mox, hacked a camera I could see through a window on the other side of the warehouse, and then proceeded to quickhack the cyberpsycho through the camera with non-lethal hacks until she fell.

When I approached her this time I was surprised to see a legendary drop, and it turned out to be this pistol!

Sadly, even though I used only non-lethal hacks, AND confirmed that she was still moving around on the ground obviously alive after being defeated, the dialogue option is STILL only "I killed the cyberpsycho." That SUCKS.

Of course my OTHER game is my pistol assassin, and this one is my netrunner who hopes never to draw a weapon, but hey it'll look shiny on her belt! :)

(The mod slots were empty when I received it)
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 2_16_2021 3_58_45 PM.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on my second play through. My V was level 11 at this point, though this mission is theoretically available at Street Cred 1, the moment you are off the leash after seeing Viktor for the first time.

I completed a quest and got an unmemorable weapon drop from the main opponent. But I thought I could do it better, reloaded and tried again. On the second completion I got this Legendary 6-slot Overture as a reward!

The mission is Occupational Hazard, where you need to deal with a cyberpsycho Mox in a warehouse. I completed the mission first by killing the cyberpsycho, and received an unmemorable reward. But I then went back to my save outside the warehouse to try again.

On my second try I got into the 2nd floor room with the wounded Mox, hacked a camera I could see through a window on the other side of the warehouse, and then proceeded to quickhack the cyberpsycho through the camera with non-lethal hacks until she fell.

When I approached her this time I was surprised to see a legendary drop, and it turned out to be this pistol!

Sadly, even though I used only non-lethal hacks, AND confirmed that she was still moving around on the ground obviously alive after being defeated, the dialogue option is STILL only "I killed the cyberpsycho." That SUCKS.

Of course my OTHER game is my pistol assassin, and this one is my netrunner who hopes never to draw a weapon, but hey it'll look shiny on her belt! :)
yeah that is a good mission however after some time you can't get back inside the building ...I went back to check if the mox girl was still there

That is only 4 mod slots with a silencer slot and a scope slot right? I got a similar gun and at first thought is SIX MOD SLOTS! But then it turned out I guess 4 mod slots are the MAX limit? It was confusing me at first because ALL other guns seem to max out at 4 mods but they did not include scope/silencer slots.

I never again found a gun with 4 mods and silencer and scope slot. :(

Top Bottom