legendary and iconic items

+
[Addressing to players that progressed in the game beyond act#1]

Question#1: Which crafting specs do you prefer in general? legendary or iconic?

Question#2: I'm in the early state of act#2 where I have the option to help Panam to take revenge on Nash, in order ot get the crafting spec for the Widow maker which can be taken from Nash's loot. I already got a spec for the legendary version of Achilles, which is basically the same weapon, I guess?
Do you think that the iconic version is better, and are there any benefits if I don't help Panam?

Please don't forget to mark Spoilers! :)

1. Iconics or looted weapons.
All the loot weapons (in contener in GIG for example) have a really nice effect that crafted (or purchased) weapons don't have.
Example:
Looted Quazar (legendary lvl 50) 2 bullets/shot = 1.5K DPS.
Iconic Solver (legendary lvl 50) = 1.9K DPS.

The only legendary crafting spec i use, it's the for Katana. But that all and it's ennoying (craft 5, look the stats. If you're lucky, you have good stats and good look. If not, dismantle and repeat (or relaod) :)

2.Widow maker is really more powerful than "regular" M-179E ;)
It fire 2 bullets per shot (same as Lizzie).
(the only one other "possible" legendary M-179E with 2 bullets/shot, is during "Disasterpiece" (with lot of reloads and even more luck).

If you want a really good M-179E, for me :
Help Panam !!!

Last edited:
Is this an iconic Cyberdeck?

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.07 - 10.52.59.96.jpg Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.06.07 - 10.53.02.93.jpg

Personally I dont really care much for the difference between a legendary or iconic weapon. I pretty much just use those that I like the best and make them via the best possible crafting spec I have.
For some weapons that even means their not even legendary, or epic for that matter.

I suppose the one I encountered which I value the most is
- Fenrir
- Devided We Stand (forgot if this is iconic)
- Overwatch ( although I did not know specifically why at the time, during my first run of the game)
- Legendary Ashura (' this one time I noticed I had the crafting spec for it'. not iconic, still damn awesome)
- A PURCHASED Legendary Nekomata (yes, you can call me names now :LOL: )

Top Bottom