Legendary Armadillo mod????

+
So I have completed every mission except for Fool on the Hill so I don't get the constant reminder to go see Hanako and have yet to see this mod anywhere. Level 50 Street Cred 50

Does it still exist in the game or was it removed in 1.6?

So I have completed every mission except for Fool on the Hill so I don't get the constant reminder to go see Hanako and have yet to see this mod anywhere. Level 50 Street Cred 50

Doesn't it work the same as before? Meaning you need to level up crafting to unlock legendary specs.

Doesn't it work the same as before? Meaning you need to level up crafting to unlock legendary specs.
Crafting is at 18 so I can craft legendary items.

Only legendary clothing mod I have found in almost 100 hours was the fortuna

Crafting is at 18 so I can craft legendary items.

Only legendary clothing mod I have found in almost 100 hours was the fortuna

So when you go to the crafting page, and select the armadillo mod, what does it say? Doesn't tell you what crafting skill you need to get the next rarity up?

it's a find in the world, think i have picked it up 4 times post 1.6 so it's still in, think mostly from like the cop jobs on the world map

crafting.jpg

OP, are you sure weren't talking about your Technical Ability? It's your crafting skill specifically that needs to be leveled up.

View attachment 11321501

OP, are you sure weren't talking about your Technical Ability? It's your crafting skill specifically that needs to be leveled up.
Yep, you have to level up your crafting skill (level 18 to be able to craft legendary mods), so crafting a bunch (or upgrading quite a few time the same item which is expansive but faster... about 3K exp each upgrade for my weapons).
(I found "many" armdallo crafting specs... 2 in Riders On The Storm)

Both my crafting level and perk was at 18

Fixed it
Saved and quit for a bit and when I came back the mods were there.

Top Bottom