Legendary crafting components

+
Anyone know if they removed Legendary crafting/upgrade components from weapon vendors or not cause my first save has them but all my later games they only sell up to rare.

ye cant find any blueprints... lvl 50 now at 5,5k armor but nothing to upgrade/Craft the Mods .... EA would fix this asap with a DLC 30$^^

ye cant find any blueprints... lvl 50 now at 5,5k armor but nothing to upgrade/Craft the Mods .... EA would fix this asap with a DLC 30$^^

Increasing your crafting skill also unlock crafting schematics, like it says on the skill progression bar.

In my first game almost all vendor i came across had them, but in my later games none of them have anything pass rare, i have made 3 different characters after my first across different profiles, all of them are pass lv 15 and none of the vendors sell legendary crafting mats, not even the one in the apartment building.

This is the gun shop at lvl48 next to apartment. Clearly not there.
20201228185254_1.jpg

I'm just saying what I personally experienced. I hadn't seen them until I was much higher level. If anything it might affect appearance rate.

To clarify, any gun shop I go to now will be stocked with legendary components.

I'm just saying what I personally experienced. I hadn't seen them until I was much higher level. If anything it might affect appearance rate.

To clarify, any gun shop I go to now will be stocked with legendary components.

And I'm just proving that what you said is wrong. Most likely, you never even looked for them before higher levels because you had no reason to.

It's not a personal insult on your honor. Jeez.

No legendary crafting mats, doe not matter much, i am just worried that i might be missing other high level item blueprints and stuff as well.

Top Bottom