Legendary Crash (River's Gun) is Unsellable/Indestructable/Unremovable

+
So, River gave me his gun which I'm glad but there is one small problem. The gun itself can be destroyed but once you craft legendary version of it, it can not be destroyed nor sold. So, I crafted 10 of this weapon to use the one with the best stats but I can not get rid off the other ones now. I hope this issue will be resolved in near future. Because there are many other items especially Johnny's items with same problem.

How do you craft multiple orange guns? Purple gun is used for crafting and you only have 1 copy per game so you cannot make 10 copies because purple turns into orange. You cannot make another one lol.

I posted the following in a similar thread.

I had a similar problem with Crash. I couldn't drop it, stash it at my apartment, or disassemble it (not that I really wanted to take it apart, though), but I was able to transfer into my car's stash. After I did that, I was then able to drop it or move it to my apartment's stash.

Hope that helps.

How do you craft multiple orange guns? Purple gun is used for crafting and you only have 1 copy per game so you cannot make 10 copies because purple turns into orange. You cannot make another one lol.

Crafting legendary version of it didn't consume the epic version so I was able to craft many.

I'm having the same issue. When I crafted the legendary it didn't consume the epic version so I made 10 of them to try for the best possible stats. Now my inventory is clogged up with them and I'm carrying around 9 revolvers that I can't do anything with. I'll try shakemytomb's suggestion and hope for the best.

River gun no longer become "quest item" after you receive his Text Message a few days after completing his Story line.

However, all the crafted one will remain "Quest Item".

Top Bottom