Legendary Fixer Bustier Removed? [Heat-Resistant Aramid-Weave Fixer Bustier]

+
As title basically. Has this been permanently removed for everyone else? Can no longer find the bustier on my current playthrough :/

^Starts at 5:03 - the item is no longer in that spot now...

Item in question:
Heat-Resistant Aramid-Weave Fixer Bustier.jpg

Last edited:
Removed ? Yes and no :(
(Not here in my Nomad (1.22) and Corpo( 1.21))
If you play as Street Kid, you can have it. If not (Nomad or Corpo), you can't.
If i'm correct (again), the body where the bustier is, is the body of the guy who threatens Padre in Street Kid path.
That's a lot of "if", but I think it's simply that.

My previous corpos found the body just fine and have the item. But on my current playthrough, the body's been removed completely. I have all the other Fixer items though.

Was this changed in the last patch? Seems weird to leave one item out.

Since 1.2, I never play as Street Kid and I never found it (corpo 1.2, nomad 1.21 and 1.22) :)
(I always go see for fixer's set, all the set is here, except the bustier)

Before 1.2, I found the body and the bustier (but i don't remember if it's on Street Kid path or not).

I'm saying this because :
- The guy who died sitting in a chair where you supposedly found the Fixer's bustier in, is the guy who threatens Padre at the very beginning of the Street Kid path (this is the only time he appears in the whole game).
- And that I will always see because there are only 2 legendary bustier available in the game. The other is the "queen bee bustier" (but you have to be level 34 or higher to have it in legendary).

If CDPR removed it for other paths than Street Kid, maybe. In any case, I never got it after 1.2 on Corpo and Nomad.

Okay, so what you've said in your first post was speculation - which is totally fine, but PLEASE be clear that you're doing that! It's extremely misleading otherwise.

Ok, sorry :(
We will see if my "speculation" is true or not (in not very long), i started a new playtrough as Street Kid :)
(if the TP point "El Coyote Cojo" is always available in 1.22)
Post automatically merged:

Well, some good and bad news...
Good news, "Coyote Cojo" tp point work before "The Heist" and our little buddy is always here :)
3bcc82c8-218c-4a71-af0c-7ba30ee168b5.PNG

Bad news... crap... Nothing...
77a4c684-d282-4d58-b478-9de81090a1d0.PNG

Maybe a good news, to see if others Fixer's stuff are here (100% sure it's available in 1.22 and for all paths), towards Jig Jig Street... Nothing...
58d9cf21-dd2e-487c-90e0-fefff3e2b0c6.PNG

Maybe the legendary clothes don't spawn before "The Heist" and the unlocking of the Watson neighborhood. Business to follow :)

Last edited:
Thanks, appreciate you taking the time to look. Although, to be honest, I don't think it's anything to do with life paths - I think CDPR might've removed it in one of the recent patches (maybe by accident). Looking at all the latest comments in the video, they're all reporting the same problem :/ Have reported it to CDPR as a bug so hopefully they fix it :/

Thanks, appreciate you taking the time to look. Although, to be honest, I don't think it's anything to do with life paths - I think CDPR might've removed it in one of the recent patches (maybe by accident). Looking at all the latest comments in the video, they're all reporting the same problem :/ Have reported it to CDPR as a bug so hopefully they fix it :/
Well, after a little while :
To tell the truth, I was a little bit anxious until I got there... to see my beautiful theory collapse...
Oh god thanks, a miracle, our friend is here !
19e57d98-8051-4f88-aeea-99152ac3f4a3.PNG

a4fda628-5375-440d-a4f2-07333dd7c5be.PNG

I am not going to lie when I say that I am currently enjoying some satisfaction :)
Fixer's Bustier is only aviaible for Street Kid path (I don't know when CDPR change it, maybe after 1.2)

Looooool, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Kudos to you for digging into this. How long did you have to play before it showed up?

Also, WHY, CDPR?? I don't see the logic in making almost the whole set available but leaving one item out?

Looooool, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. Kudos to you for digging into this. How long did you have to play before it showed up?

Also, WHY, CDPR?? I don't see the logic in making almost the whole set available but leaving one item out?
Just after meet johnny and before meet Goro "Playing for time". I went there straight out of the apartment :)
(apparently, the legendary stuff didn't spawn before except in Watson)
For Why ?
It's a difficult answer, maybe someone said : "it's a guy who only appear in Street Kid path, he don't need to appear in other paths" (without thinking about the legendary item that goes with it). Human Error :(

Cool, thanks for letting us know :)(y) And yeah, it's a cool reference for street-kids I guess, but I don't see any reason why the body should be removed for everyone else :( Like, things still happen in the world without V being involved. Anyway...

#BRINGBACKTHEBUSTIER

i think it’s one from purposely created small differences which are not easily spotted between different life pathways. Could be interesting to put together all those special things. (Like for example: Nomad can have special version of Jackies motorbike, or corpo can have special gig with person which was giving V tasks in Arasaka)

Omg your right, fucking hell. Was planning on wearing that on my corpo V. I get removing the specific character but.. Ah annoying. O well frees up 100 gb for other games i guess.

Omg your right, fucking hell. Was planning on wearing that on my corpo V. I get removing the specific character but.. Ah annoying. O well frees up 100 gb for other games i guess.
Just spawn the item when you get there. Not like it's a major game changing cheat anyways.

thank you for this thread.. confirming that nomad/corpo V will miss out on these threads ;)
...guess its time to add it manually

#BRINGBACKTHEBUSTIER

Top Bottom