Legendary items converting to common

+
just as the title says, I have had 2 Legendary clothing items suddenly convert to common quality while equipped. First a pair of pants, then an outer jacket. Obviously reporting this bug to CDPR, but with the sheer amount of bugs I still see in the game, who knows if it will be fixed. I am hesitant to spend components crafting legendaries if they are suddenly going to convert to common.

Edit: Also the armor value of the item is reduced as well. I do not know when it occurs, but this means that at the moment it does happen, my overall armor rating is being reduced suddenly.

2nd Edit: As you can see by the pic attached, the common jacket still has the Epic quality mod attached, which would have only been possible if the jackets quality had been equal or better than. Even if this item had originally been Epic, which is was not, this is still an issue of item quality been changed for the worse, while equipped.
Post automatically merged:

The image as as jpg

Attachments

• IMG20220911141948.jpg
    IMG20220911141948.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
this happened to me as well.
After I equiped my TIMEWORN TRENCH COAT in wardrobe,the legendary item became COMMON quality,I think this is a bug after Patch 1.6.
And R.i.P my matrix trench coat,it is the best looking outer torso coat in game imo

Top Bottom