Legendary Mantis Blades Pickup in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Phantom of Night City gone?

+

Engem

Forum regular
There are many, many online vids detailing how to find a free Legendary Mantis Blades in the loot box in this cyberpsycho encounter. I found them myself on my first playthrough when CP77 was brand new. Yet when I go there now, they don't spawn. I've reloaded a dozen times by now and they're nowhere to be found. Was this sweet little nugget patched out? If so, BRING IT BACK!

Removed in 1.2 patch
(all the free legendary arms cyberware are removed in 1.2)
I don't really know the reason for that, but there were some that's for sure :)

I don't really know the reason for that, but there were some that's for sure :)
its no official statement but the com pointed out that taking the free legendaries super early would lock their base stats to low level. making rare and epic stronger if you buy them later on your progress. also they reworked prices on many items tho i cant confirm if legendary arm cyberware is now cheaper than before or not... maybe someone knows?

its no official statement but the com pointed out that taking the free legendaries super early would lock their base stats to low level. making rare and epic stronger if you buy them later on your progress. also they reworked prices on many items tho i cant confirm if legendary arm cyberware is now cheaper than before or not... maybe someone knows?
Half price, if i remember correctly when i buy the gorilla arms ;)

Top Bottom