Legendary monowire location in 1.2???

+
As title say, saw someone new location (or seller) wich Legendary monowire in 1.2? .... previous location have now only money and epic mace.

... really? that sucks... but if they changed item locations maybe there is a small chance for Maikos Gun and Camo Cyberware... #dreamon

I had at least reason to buy regular blue ones for this new run ... and imo it actually is quite good devs decision, there definitelly should be some progression.

Nowhere :(
All the legendary cyberwares were remove in 1.2.
The only arm's cyberware you can get for free now, it's rare gorrilla arms in a Assault aviable only after finish "I walk the line".

Nowhere :(
All the legendary cyberwares were remove in 1.2.
The only arm's cyberware you can get for free now, it's rare gorrilla arms in a Assault aviable only after finish "I walk the line".
That's some bs I loved the monowire why would they remove it

That's some bs I loved the monowire why would they remove it
Because it's a leveled item. And if you loot it too soon, it could have bad stats.
And honestly, if you loot a legendary one, why would you buy any cyberware arms after :D

Because it's a leveled item. And if you loot it too soon, it could have bad stats.
And honestly, if you loot a legendary one, why would you buy any cyberware arms after :D
Good point but they could have made it a quest reward or where we had to buy it atleast

Good point but they could have made it a quest reward or where we had to buy it atleast
They really reduced the cost of legendary cyberwares (100K to 45K, if i remember correctly). I don't really know about rare and epic, never bougth one :)
It's better to buy a legendary one after lvl 40, they have really better stats. In my first playtrougth, i found my monowire very weak, but now i know why.

My brother spawned one in before they disabled the console and it leveled up with him. The decision to remove it is not because the item itself was inherently broken, it was because the item as it was actually implemented was broken. Other cyberware levels with the player as intended.

The reason why you'd buy cyberware arms after is a simple no brainer tbh and the driving reason for why you'd do anything in this game: personal choice and preferred play style.

Honestly...

Monowire (all versions) are now available to buy from rippers. During my last play I ended with epic (think ripper in Aldecaldos camp sells them) because I forget to note which ripper have legendaries and beside that there is just one weapon mod (battery) which can be used with monowire.

My brother spawned one in before they disabled the console and it leveled up with him. The decision to remove it is not because the item itself was inherently broken, it was because the item as it was actually implemented was broken. Other cyberware levels with the player as intended.

The reason why you'd buy cyberware arms after is a simple no brainer tbh and the driving reason for why you'd do anything in this game: personal choice and preferred play style.

Honestly...
are u sure about that? because my legendary cyberware on my first 3 chars are way weaker in base stats than the rare/epic ones i still can buy on those chars from the ripper docs. or did he just compared dmg output which raises with cool attribute and brawl perks ? if so the increased dmg on progress does not come frome the monowire stats but from the attribute/perks he might gained over leveling - cyberware stats just work like normal weapon stats on my side. so if u pick/buy them up early stats are locked to that specific timeframe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom