Legendary pull ratio

+
KasumiGoto;n7351880 said:
Obviously it's not a bug. It's random. You could play forever without getting any golden/silver cards from kegs.

Yeah but i mean come on. I've opened 20+ kregs and i have 0 legs in my collection, because i pulled none and i've yet to craft one. And the only 3 gold cards i have are Geralt that comes with the game and the 2 gold epics i've crafted. 20+ kregs and 0 gold and 0 legendaries pulled. WTF

DMaster2;n7352250 said:
Yeah but i mean come on. I've opened 20+ kregs and i have 0 legs in my collection, because i pulled none and i've yet to craft one. And the only 3 gold cards i have are Geralt that comes with the game and the 2 gold epics i've crafted. 20+ kregs and 0 gold and 0 legendaries pulled. WTF

I opened a keg 1 minute ago, and it had Woodland Spirit and Eredin (Golden)/Toruviel/Johnny so.. and I know that you might be disappointed, but 20 kegs isn't that much. In the end it all depends by how much have you been blessed by the RNGesus.

Opened 40 Kegs from my initial purchase and roughly another 40 from ore purchases. I only gotten 1 legendary gold card. I recently scrapped all my NR cards to buy 1 from scraps.

I have probably opened around 20 kegs and have pulled 4 legendaries. Problem is, they were ALL GERALT. AGH. Oh well XD

HokieHigh;n7352770 said:
I have probably opened around 20 kegs and have pulled 4 legendaries. Problem is, they were ALL GERALT. AGH. Oh well XD

That's pretty funny, if undesirable. Geralt's everywhere.

I've probably opened around 30, and I've gotten 1 Leg I believe.

I was sitting on 2 witchers for some time. The day after I decided to craft the third, I drew him from a keg. I've drawn 2 crones; I had 2 copies of the same one. I've drawn 3 Dimeritium Shackles and 2 Quen Signs but no Mardroeme yet.

That's how random works.

HokieHigh;n7352770 said:

One for Yennefer, one for Triss, one for Keira and one for Shani..

KasumiGoto;n7353490 said:
One for Yennefer, one for Triss, one for Keira and one for Shani..

Been there, done that. Let me tell you that dating both Yen and Triss didn't end well.
:halt:

Still one of the most epic gaming scenes. Gotta love Witcher 3.

Top Bottom