Legendary pull ratio

+
Legendary pull ratio

I've opened close to 20 kregs by now and i've yet to pull a leg from them. Are they even there i wonder?

Got one yesterday (Myrgtabrakke/Vernon Roche/Madman Lugos) and one today (Kayran/Regis/Isengrim), so yes, they're still in there. Though after the patch I'm getting a lot less of them.

From what I gathered of various peoples who bought kegs and listed up the result, the average drop rate for legendary looks about 4-5% , so one every 20-25 kegs. It's just an average obviously, some peoples are far more lucky than others.

The ratios improved after the last patch for ceratin. I got 3 legendaries on my first 9 kegs after the patch. I think that this 2% ratio is taking into account before the patch where getting legendaries from packs was indeed quite rare.

Laveley;n7345900 said:
The ratios improved after the last patch for ceratin. I got 3 legendaries on my first 9 kegs after the patch. I think that this 2% ratio is taking into account before the patch where getting legendaries from packs was indeed quite rare.

Not improved, just more lucky.

4RM3D;n7345940 said:
Not improved, just more lucky.

Well i heard of other players with the same experience (more legendaries after the patch). So, yeah, it can be a huge lucky coincidence, but i truly think the ratios improved. Only the devs know for certain.

Opened about 50 kegs, only got one legendary.
90% of the time i get all Bronze, 10% maybe 1 silver.
Really bad droprate

i'm pretty sure they have a "pity timer" in place to ensure people will get epics/legendaries after a certain number of kegs.

granted, i can only speak for myself, but that's what i gathered from the ~80 kegs i've opened so far... several kegs without anything interesting, then plenty of epics in a row up until a legendary.
then back to just rares

I'd guess I've around gotten around 75 kegs and had 3 legendary cards drop (Iorveth, Brouver Hoog (when leaders were legendary) & The Last Wish. One in a regular card slot and the other two as last cards. I've gotten a ton of epics. I feel like the drop rate is okay. I definitely don't want it to be easy to get legendary cards.

I started 4 days ago and am currently level 17.
Havent bought any kegs with real money, so far I've gotten two legendaries (Caretaker/Phillipa) and plenty of epics. Not sure if I been lucky so far or if it's normal

No Title

It can be pretty random sometimes. I opened 5 kegs in a row a few days back and one single silver card appeared from the loot, no golds... and just now, I pulled amazing card choices (see attached). When it rains, it pours, but it's mostly dry season :). It would be easier if it was evenly spread as there is a lot of waste.

Before the 2 new patches, I even pulled out Geralt but not as choice award, he just appeared as one of those 4 cards. I tried to attach picture of it but it doesn't seem to allow me to do two photos and keeps saying invalid file. Mods, can you take a look at it so I don't make a double post unnecessary. The image size and types are pretty much the same.

Attachments

• photo93380.png
    photo93380.png
    390.8 KB · Views: 52
Roderickus;n7348000 said:
I tried to attach picture of it but it doesn't seem to allow me to do two photos and keeps saying invalid file.

This is a known forum error. It happens sometimes without a reason I know of. If you go to the top and open your profile, then select the Media tab, you should be able to upload there (when in thread it says invalid file), then in the thread you can add the picture from your media without a new upload.

DMaster2;n7345690 said:
Omg that ratio is horrendous.

That ratio would be horrendous but it is also not true. Usually you should get a legendary card in 15-20 kegs overall. I have been luckier than that though for some time now

No Title

Treamayne;n7348280 said:
This is a known forum error. It happens sometimes without a reason I know of. If you go to the top and open your profile, then select the Media tab, you should be able to upload there (when in thread it says invalid file), then in the thread you can add the picture from your media without a new upload.

Thanks!

Attachments

• photo93480.jpg
    photo93480.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 48
I started playing from another account a few days ago and since that time the maximum I can get is a regural silver card. No epic cards, no legendary. I haven't got even gold...
Can it be a bug or something?
Would be grateful for any suggestions

goroshek;n7351840 said:
I started playing from another account a few days ago and since that time the maximum I can get is a regural silver card. No epic cards, no legendary. I haven't got even gold...
Can it be a bug or something?
Would be grateful for any suggestions

Obviously it's not a bug. It's random. You could play forever without getting any golden/silver cards from kegs.

Top Bottom