Legendary Quickhacks: Available as Loot Drops?

+
Was curious if anyone knew whether Legendary Quickhacks *cough Short Circuit end cough* were able to be found within the game’s current patch. I think I found one once before but I’m not 100% on that. Just considering a gunner build (12 Body, 20 Reflexes, 3 Intelligence, 20 Technical Ability, and 16 Cool) and while I’d regret the Intelligence no matter what, it’s that short circuit critical passive that really hurts

iCake

Forum veteran
I don't think Ultimate Quckhacks can be found as a random drop anywhere but from hacking an access point and even then you need a certain perk in the Breach protocol. I can't remember the name of the perk but if I remember correctly it's 2 points invested into it and your intelligence stat does not need to be that big to acquire it (still pretty sure it should be higher than 3). If you get this, then you can find an access point that you can hack, which with a low intelligence staff might not be triavial but there are access points available at low intelligence, and then just save scum. You will get a random quick hack anyway with each successful breach.

You stil get quick hacks from access points though, even without that perk, the perk just increases the chance to 100% but then the drops are very rare, and it might take ages to save scum yourself an UQH.

Other than that, there's a perk in Intelligence called Bartmoss Legacy, that will just give you crafting recepies for the UQHs. Then it's a high intellegience perk, so it's out of reach for your planned character most likely.

Besides those 2 ways, I don't think there's any other that can net you a UQH.

Yeah, only uncommon and rare QH can be dropped by enemies (netrunners).
Other than that, you can only acquire epic/legendary QHs by crafting them or hacking access points (depending of your level. Legendary QHs start to be drop after reaching the level 35. At condition you don't encounter the bug "unable to earn QH from access points").

Top Bottom