Legendary Quickhacks - Breach Protocol Bug

+
Got to the point in the game where I could craft legendary quickhacks. So, once I install them and try to use breach protocols they provide, not only the fps drops down to 15-20 (goes back to normal after killing one of the enemies affected by it), but also all affected by quickhack's breach protocol become immune to my normal quickhacks. Nothing had worked to fix that by myself so far. Had to download saved game and prevent myself from going deeper and into the fullest Intellect/quickhack V's built, since there is nothing I can do with legendaries. I am redistributing perks and continue playing with epics (quickhacks) due to that.

Is there someone else with the same problem?

I've had my legendary quick hacks for a while now and not until recently did I start seeing game breaking slowdowns. Breach protocol and system reset do all but crash the game. I've sent videos to support about this issue and have received responses from the team. I will attempt to remove these hacks and use downgraded ones to see if it makes a difference in the time being. I hope they fix this soon. It's really bad.

Thank you for the warning! I am suffering the QuickHack Crafting bug so I was waiting until they fixed that before getting the perk to craft legendary QHs. Now I know to wait until they've fixed both problems.

Fifth playthrough on PC and nearly all of the available slots on the NetWatch deck are Legendary including System Reset, no slowdown, no errors when afflicting a target. One wonders what is happening on these other rigs.

Top Bottom