Legendary Satara has only one vendor?

+
Hello everyone. It seems rather strange that only the Maelstrom vendor would have this gun available. There’s no alternative if you chose not to side with the Maelstrom unless you get a lucky random drop.

I’m hoping CDPR addresses this by perhaps adding the Satara to the rotation of other vendors. It’s the only tech shottie and it shouldn’t be inaccessible like this when other legendaries are sold without restrictions. Opinions?

Not really an issue that should be "adressed" I think, just because the Cyberpsycho from Cyberpsycho Sighting: House on a Hill since the game came out still drops the best and only Satara in the game with reduced charge time.

It's one of if not the best weapon in the game with a Tech build and Feedback Circuit and it is Epic rarity which is enough.

The Legendary Satara sold by the Maelstrom vendor is slightly worse in my opinion unless the charge time isn't a bother.

Last edited:
The Legendary Satara sold by the Maelstrom vendor is slightly worse in my opinion unless the charge time isn't a bother.
It depend because I think it's also possible to have the "charge time reduced" ability on the shop one :)

Not really an issue that should be "adressed" I think, just because the Cyberpsycho from Cyberpsycho Sighting: House on a Hill since the game came out still drops the best and only Satara in the game with reduced charge time.

It's one of if not the best weapon in the game with a Tech build and Feedback Circuit and it is Epic rarity which is enough.

Thanks for sharing i’ll try the epic variant you mentioned after I complete that mission. If i’m not mistaken there is a perk in the tech tree that allows you to upgrade items to the next tier.

Thanks for sharing i’ll try the epic variant you mentioned after I complete that mission. If i’m not mistaken there is a perk in the tech tree that allows you to upgrade items to the next tier.

Unfortunately you are mistaken. The perk Edgerunner Artisan allows you to craft Legendary Items (any legendary crafting spec that you have) but the ability to upgrade an item you already own to the next rarity is only possible for Iconic weapons. So if you have the Satori Katana, you can upgrade it from Rare to Epic and from Epic to Legendary with these perks. There is no Iconic Satara unfortunately, so the Cyberpsycho one cannot be upgraded to Legendary. You could always try what @LeKill3rFou talked about, but I don't know if it is true since I almost never buy any weapon off of Vendors

Last edited:
You could always try what @LeKill3rFou talked about, but I don't know if it is true since I almost never buy any weapon off of Vendors
Yep it work (I always use this tip for my legendary Overture since the "free" one in NorthSide was removed in 1.5) ;)
Satara is a tech weapon, so I suppose that you can have it with the "2 bullets per shot" ability... So it could mean that it double the total of bullets fired... It seam quite powerful :D

Top Bottom