Legitimately losing connection should not result in a loss

+
For whatever reason I am experiencing constant loss of connection. This happens every day many times. This in itself is very frustrating but it's even worse that I can't even hope to progress in ranked because I get so many losses that I can do nothing about. CDPR please do something about this.

Like what? It's impossible to determine whether or not a connection loss was "legitimate". And any possible solution would be far too easy to exploit.

Currenlty I believe CDPR's servers are causing my issue so they need to either fix why I am losing connection or determine it's not my fault and stop giving me losses. I don't know but it's their game and something needs to be done.

I believe CDPR's servers are causing my issue so they need to either fix why I am losing connection

If you get another disconnect, I would take a screenshot with the time and opponent's name and send it to CDPR support. They might be able to investigate the matter further. In some cases, it can be tricky to find out what's really causing the issue. You think it's the CDPR server, but it appears that not many players are affected. Then the question becomes, what's different between those select few and everyone else without issues? It could be an unstable connection and I am not even talking about the connection at your home, but the whole route, which might include a faulty hop. CDPR already implemented a reconnect feature. So, for that to fail, the connection need to have taken a pretty big hit.

If you get another disconnect, I would take a screenshot with the time and opponent's name and send it to CDPR support. They might be able to investigate the matter further. In some cases, it can be tricky to find out what's really causing the issue. You think it's the CDPR server, but it appears that not many players are affected. Then the question becomes, what's different between those select few and everyone else without issues? It could be an unstable connection and I am not even talking about the connection at your home, but the whole route, which might include a faulty hop. CDPR already implemented a reconnect feature. So, for that to fail, the connection need to have taken a pretty big hit.
I have contacted cdpr multiple times, my isp, and Microsoft. Not sure what else to do and the game is virtually unplayable.

This definitely sounds like a non CDPR issue... And agree with the above, not giving a loss to people who disconnect would be easily exploited by people who do it deliberately to avoid losses.

I definitely think its an issue on your end or with your ISP etc.. Maybe try and find out if there are any faults or known line issues in your area.

I mean I live in Australia and have never had issues, and our internet here is infamous for its sub par quality...

This definitely sounds like a non CDPR issue... And agree with the above, not giving a loss to people who disconnect would be easily exploited by people who do it deliberately to avoid losses.

I definitely think its an issue on your end or with your ISP etc.. Maybe try and find out if there are any faults or known line issues in your area.

I mean I live in Australia and have never had issues, and our internet here is infamous for its sub par quality...

I have contacted my ISP. There are no line issues in my area. This started after last patch like it has done in the past. Really feels like it's a server issue related to xbox. Yes I'm on xbox.

Top Bottom