Let me reset my talent/perks

+
Dear Ladies and Gentleman at CDPR,

Is there any way to implement an easier solution to reset my talents?
I really like to try different play-stiles but I cannot do so due to the extremely high cost (100 000 €$) of the Tabula E-Rasa.
And it is not even a complete reset only the perks. Its a complete joke. I don't have that much time to play and I am not an expert in RPGs so I make mistakes piking talents/perks which I would like to correct but right now there is no way to do this.
I have already started a new game for the 3rd time just to test out some talents/perks. I cannot properly progress in the game as if I want to test something out I have to start over....
Why do I feeling that I am punished if I want to experiments with builds?

Surely there's a cheat/mod to fix this.
Should it be this way? No, but atleast we can try to fix it ourselves.

Yeah, i redid my character a few times until I found an expertise calculator:
https://nukesdragons.com/cyberpunk-2077/character
Well yes I have already see this site. But I have already sent 50+ hours in this character and honestly I don't want to start another one... I would rather ask for refund then. Its a single player game. I understand that I cannot unlock every ability as it would be too overpowered but to make me unable to reset it its a joke.

Dear Ladies and Gentleman at CDPR,

Is there any way to implement an easier solution to reset my talents?
I really like to try different play-stiles but I cannot do so due to the extremely high cost (100 000 €$) of the Tabula E-Rasa.
And it is not even a complete reset only the perks. Its a complete joke. I don't have that much time to play and I am not an expert in RPGs so I make mistakes piking talents/perks which I would like to correct but right now there is no way to do this.
I have already started a new game for the 3rd time just to test out some talents/perks. I cannot properly progress in the game as if I want to test something out I have to start over....
Why do I feeling that I am punished if I want to experiments with builds?

I agree! There needs to be more options to reset stats and stuff. Buuuut, that's just another thing on a logn list of things we also need ;)

Some patience is required. Some.

I swear I saw something you could by from the vendor that allowed you to reset skill points.

Edit: NM, I see you mentioned the Tabula E-Rasa... I think the price forces people to think about the skill choices, but maybe it could be reduced a bit, maybe increase the cost the higher level you get.

I really don't mind that you can't, actually. I just keep points and perks aside for times when I feel I want to do stuff and assign them, then.

I'm a bit confused why you can reset perks using a cyberware implant. Seems very debuggy to me.

I swear I saw something you could by from the vendor that allowed you to reset skill points.

The item is called Tabula E Rasa (Latin for blank slate) It costs 100k from ripperdocs and only resets perks. Cheaper to start a new character lol

Yes, you must have saw the items sold by Ripperdoc: Tabula E-Rasa. The problem is it is only resetting your perks and not your entire character talent tree.
Post automatically merged:

I really don't mind that you can't, actually. I just keep points and perks aside for times when I feel I want to do stuff and assign them, then.

I'm a bit confused why you can reset perks using a cyberware implant. Seems very debuggy to me.
Well I understand you. But let them just implement it.
If you don't want to use it then don't simple as that.
I however and as I have read on reddit there are many more who want to.
Post automatically merged:

I don't even have problem with its price.
My main issue it only resets my Perks. I went full Relax build and know I want to try some Technical Ability but I can't...
Why do I have to start a new character in a Singleplayer game? I don't want and I won't.

Mabye a weird question, but i have no idea how to spend those Talent-Perks actually?
How to spend those and i'm now level 13 and still can't spend Perk-points on level 7 perks.
I'm at a loss here?

Mabye a weird question, but i have no idea how to spend those Talent-Perks actually?
How to spend those and i'm now level 13 and still can't spend Perk-points on level 7 perks.
I'm at a loss here?

Most perks have a requirement not in the player level but in the stat they belong to! So for instance, to be able to get the perk for legendary item crafts, you gotta have 18 in the relevant uh... stat - Tech!

Hope that helps :censored:

Most perks have a requirement not in the player level but in the stat they belong to! So for instance, to be able to get the perk for legendary item crafts, you gotta have 18 in the relevant uh... stat - Tech!

Hope that helps :censored:

Thanks, this goes for the 'Normal perk-points right" ?
The Talent-perks are different?

Top Bottom