Let Me Tell You Something, Witcher... or Merry Xmas CDPR

+
Years ago, I remember watching my sister play her brand new copy of The Witcher 1. It was the first release version. There were glitches, there were bugs, there were game stopping load screens. It ran at 7 (yes seven) frames per second sometimes, but the world it created and the story that unfolded were amazing. The Devs had poured their hearts and souls into this piece of entertainment and were eager for us, the general public to love what they had created and also loved. And we did.

Were there still problems? Sure. There still are, to this day, in every single game, because nothing is ever perfect, but time and time again, with every new title, the folks at CDPR have striven to make things right as much as possible, and I've seen how much it hurts them, individually, deep in their souls, each and every time something comes up.

They earned my trust and support years ago, and have continued to do so, time and time again.

LISTEN UP DEVS!!! You have fallen short, but you have not failed, as long as you continue to keep the fans in mind and strive to make the best possible experience.
Raise your glasses, take a few days off, breathe, and recover, and remember that some of us have been around long enough to know that you will continue to do what you think is right for your fans.

Now, I have a couple things I need to go clear up in Night City, so Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a Happy New Year.

Top Bottom