Let the city burn!! Samurai or Build it up

+
Hello this just some suggestion it seem game slacking it fun but limit character option how going to Cropo and working with Asian or Japanese race and don't have option to look the part i was upset not being able to look more Korean on top of that drinking and food don't even sit down have drink or eat food only in story mission i would like to physically be able to see mine drinks or food i ate also be able to change hairstyle is slacking or face feature not much you can do and going to the gym not being able to lift weights is bummer but having houses or retail option just so much Protanal lost if someone can write this better then let me know in comments thank you.

Imagine if you were able to destroy parts of the city like in Battlefield series.
Pull out a Bazooka GTA style and blow up all those cars, people or flying vehicles.

That just screams replay value!

msxyz

Forum regular
Even better, imagine being able to use a small tactical nuke to level a part of the city. Afterwards the affected area turns into a sort of Stalker exclusion zone where you have to constant monitor radioactivity and battle hardened scavengers

Top Bottom