Let Us All Remember the Original Trailer -- 9 yrs Ago

+
One of the best game trailers/teasers ever made. The Witcher 3 had unbelievable trailers as well.
Yeah. It's because they delivered the Witcher 3 so well that made me so hype for cyberpunk too. I really hope CDPR learned from the cyberpunk release mistake and deliver like they used too. I've been enjoying cyberpunk since the release, but I'm on PC. My best friend gave up on it on the PS5 at release and never looked back.

I still prefer the looks of white jacket Max-Tac uniform over the current one we got in the game. Also, Very unfortunate that CDPR also abandoned police car AVs. It would have been such interesting aspects in the game & might actually solve the current sudden spawn problems for cops.

There were two things that I thought heavily with this cyberpsycho scene back then:
1. Player might choose which background/job class after suffering a "cyberpsychosis" event. For example, being the lawman (cop/max-tac) or booster (gang member) who suffered cyberpsycho in frequent time. IF player choose to get caught early on, then "forced" to be enlisted in psycho squad. Things of that nature.

2. Maybe the mantis blade woman is one of the important/regular character in the overall main story. I really thought "Melissa Rory" is one of our companion/partner/romance option character with great length of story. It would add so much layers to the character imo.

Basically, all of my predictions were a missed (opportunity??) LOL

Given what NC offers, this vid is underselling Cyberpunk 2077 at such a low point that it does damage in every reasonably imaginable scenario.

Top Bottom